What's new

Madrassas give 'education of terrorism': BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

it's Called Indian history Mr if you ever had the chance to learn anything in your great India you would have known the "SOURCE"... Source is all books other than the Encyclopaedia of Ignorance you are holding in your heart that is stopping your brain to function properly and resulting in eternal blindness.... i cannot debate with a joker.. kindly bring in a serious debator or i should send a marasi to debate with you

one small question if madrasah have been producing great technocrats like you and your mom & dad then why is your country in such a bad shape .

Most of the leaders of terrorists were graduated from different universities.

Bin Ladin
Bin Laden former leader of alqaeda, from 1968 to 1976, attended the élite secular Al-Thager Model School.
Where he studied economics and business administration at King Abdulaziz University. he also earned a degree in civil engineering in 1979 or a degree in public administration in 1981. And he was also big fan of arsenal.

Ayman al-Zawahiri (current leader of alqaeda)

Was graduated from Cairo University in 1974. He also served three years as a surgeon in the Egyptian Army after which he established a clinic near his parents in Maadi. In 1978, he also earned a master's degree in surgery. He speaks Arabic, English and French.

Awad el-Sayed Atta a member of alqaeda, went to Cairo University to study engineering
And also went In Germany, where Atta enrolled in the urban planning graduate program at the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg.

maybe , but that doesn't change the fact that madrasahs promote religious extremism & terrorist sympathizers .

Last edited:
There is no scope for any doubt that the comments,not just by this MP but several others (like the one in Goa) are setting up a very wrong precedent for the past few months, this is also true that most of the Madrasas in the country are in the dire need of modernization in terms of improvising the syllabus and computerization of the schools; This is the reason why according to Sachar report, even Muslims try to avoid Madrasas for schooling of their children.

As far as giving education of terrorism is concerned, Sakshi Maharaj should be aware of the fact that Madrasas come under the education department of the state. If the state founds any illegal activities there, it's their duty to act accordingly with out taking to the war on a religious front.

maybe , but that doesn't change the fact that madrasahs promote religious extremism & terrorist sympathizers .

Ok tell me was hitler ever enrolled in any madrassah? Was Harry trueman studied in any madrassah? Did modi ever went to any madrassah?

one small question if madrasah have been producing great technocrats like you and your mom & dad then why is your country in such a bad shape .

brother blood its not the question what madrassa are producing but question is what they have been made to produce ... i mean a medicine factory can also be used to produce biological weapons .. when you investigate crimes you look at history.. as when it started producing ....What was it producing before it started producing such weapons.. was their a regime change...and so on... madrassas were their in Subcontinent all this time.. question is when they started producing terrorists... any school can used it is not only a madrassa ... like zionism needs to Jewish madrassa of sorts to produce a race based superiority complex........most of madrassa students as i said above British ....viceroy saw that there was no beggar in India as all people were India were ready to give their lives but not spread their hands for begging ... religion belong to Elite and Middle class in India .. British took land away from these classes reduced their influence and slowly the poor were left to follow the religion.... with the erosion of culture and cultural values everything went on Sale... Cold war did this and CIA asked most of Muslim world that had sided with U.S against Soviet Union to bring in a mercenary army that can fight against atheists .. back than CIA use to say that we and you are same " people of the book" ..once they fought against Soviet Union Cia asked Arab states not to allow them back to their countries.. so they took the nationality of all these Arabs...Pakistan allowed them to stay and as such our tribal regions became hot beds for such activity.........

current madrassa system have been compromised and infiltrated with Mosad, Raw, Cia and Saudi Iran related middle eastern agents using the poor orphans for their cause....this happened in phases.. Phase 1> British came to India and took the rule away from Muslim and Hindus...Phase 2 Initially religion was elite to middle class in case of both Hindus and Muslims... but as english took power away from these classes religion was left as an orphan... religion was given to the poor to be on sale and current day scenario is the result of the above two phases plus all what Cia is doing... who moved alqaida terrorist from all over the world to liybia and syria

So you are simply telling that - everyone else is responsible for what some of the madarsa's are indulging in than the Muslims themselves?

Stop seeing conspiracies everywhere and stop acting victim!! You guys have massive flaws to take care of and unless you identify the root cause you can not fix them!!

To many idiots in BJP team, they more than compensate the lack of proper opposition...

Hope Modi can do good overcoming them

To many idiots in BJP team, they more than compensate the lack of proper opposition...
There are all kind of people out there, you can not shut all the mouths!! Good thing is these folks do not have any relevance in BJP!!

Sir we are not talking about P. Srikant's school of education but the flaws in Madarsa education system and the misuse of this novel institution for personal gain by misguiding kids in name of Allah.

Madrassas also bring education and relief to millions of kids out there.
Religious extremists are using the power vaccum (caused by failure of local government) to indoctrinate.

maybe , but that doesn't change the fact that madrasahs promote religious extremism & terrorist sympathizers

Proved that madrassas aren't the singular problem.

So you are simply telling that - everyone else is responsible for what some of the madarsa's are indulging in than the Muslims themselves?

Stop seeing conspiracies everywhere and stop acting victim!! You guys have massive flaws to take care of and unless you identify the root cause you can not fix them!!
Conspirator is asking me to stop seeing conspiracies lol funny as if a murderer asks the judge to stop looking for the murder .... I was not mentioning it to you Mr because i know you very well .. your thought your mindset .. that can only come from a yankee.. stop looking .. and go blind.. tomorrow you will tell the Indians the same thing..... I am just stating facts.... if it comes to me i will surly turn the Divide and Rule against you for sure....After all i have been brought up in the house of Pharaoh

Madrassas also bring education and relief to millions of kids out there.
Religious extremists are using the power vaccum (caused by failure of local government) to indoctrinate.

Proved that madrassas aren't the singular problem.

read my first post where i say any school based on religion is a threat , be it islam or hinduism .

anyone who graduates from a havard is not a gandhi and all those who go to a madrasah are not terrorists .

But the school's environment and syllabus does has an influence on a childs mind and plays a vital role in molding his thinking , i actually know a lot of madrasah which don't even have subjects like maths and science in their curriculum , now imagine what future would students passing out from such schools have .

Conspirator is asking me to stop seeing conspiracies lol funny as if a murderer asks the judge to stop looking for the murder .... I was not mentioning it to you Mr because i know you very well .. your thought your mindset .. that can only come from a yankee.. stop looking .. and go blind.. tomorrow you will tell the Indians the same thing..... I am just stating facts.... if it comes to me i will surly turn the Divide and Rule against you for sure....After all i have been brought up in the house of Pharaoh

I am an Indian by nationality!!

read my first post where i say any school based on religion is a threat , be it islam or hinduism .

anyone who graduates from a havard is not a gandhi and all those who go to a madrasah are not terrorists .

But the school's environment and syllabus does has an influence on a childs mind and plays a vital role in molding his thinking , i actually know a lot of madrasah which don't even have subjects like maths and science in their curriculum , now imagine what future would students passing out from such schools have .

I do not agree.
If there is a balance between science, and math and religion, then there is no threat. The problem you're identifying is when science is not taught and it is religion-based teaching and it is hate-filled teaching. I have seen cooking schools, art schools and many other types of schools with absolutely no scientific teaching. Religious teaching is not wrong.

I am an Indian by nationality!!
your walking the walk and you are talking the talk of your new friend Uncle Sam... if you really want to know why we are where and be on a meditative path to explore that in a very altruistic sense than hold on tight to this friendship .... towards the end of this friendship street you will finally know .. happy journey My Indian friends Hold on tight to Uncle Sam .. you will have a Hindu mercenary army and a Buddhist and how many religions you so proudly say reside in India... next time you quote that number with Pride ..Remember this will be the number by which you will disintegrate !!!! Long Live your friendship

Kindly also look behind the billions of dollars of Funding for BJP campaign by Western Multinationals ... India is being set up to fight the Karate Kid... Go on Rambo...go fight ...

Back
Top Bottom