What's new

Madrassas give 'education of terrorism': BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

your walking the walk and you are talking the talk of your new friend Uncle Sam... if you really want to know why we are where and be on a meditative path to explore that in a very altruistic sense than hold on tight to this friendship .... towards the end of this friendship street you will finally know .. happy journey My Indian friends Hold on tight to Uncle Sam .. you will have a Hindu mercenary army and a Buddhist and how many religions you so proudly say reside in India... next time you quote that number with Pride ..Remember this will be the number by which you will disintegrate !!!! Long Live your friendship
Again, you are blaming others for something your own folks were willing partners!! Americans provided money to seek your help in stopping soviets in Afghanistan and it was your General Zia and company who jumped to the offer, out of fear that if Soviets come to Afghanistan you will have enemies on both sides. They used madarsas as means to radicalize youth to further use them in fight against Soviets. That was the starting point of the mess you are in but don't forget you were the willing partner as you had your interests in mind when you wanted to establish friendly govt in Afghanistan. You have no rights to blame others for the same, specially when even today you want Talibans to rule Afghanistan rather than them having a democratically elected govt.

India is not the same and it is not facing similar situations as well. We have mature democracy and the control is not in some Army General's hands. Such a thing can never happen to India because India is big enough to take care of its issues instead of relying on others.

not all madrasas create terrorists but ALL TERRORISTS CREATED BY MADRASAS

Absolutely true...we should not demonize madrassa education itself....But if the Madasaa eduction board in India brings some reforms they can be modern eduction system too..

Can some one tell me how the education system in Madrassa's are organised, audited,Monitored?
Who provides the training to the trainers?
Who audit the training methods?
Who monitor the training quality?
Both In Pakistan and In India.....

These
These cut copy techniques not going to help you either .... Imran bhai was right....
We know how to handle bigots(Hindus or Muslims) in our country n we hardly require any expertise from you dear......

These

These cut copy techniques not going to help you either .... Imran bhai was right....
We know how to handle bigots(Hindus or Muslims) in our country n we hardly require any expertise from you dear......

It is funny, since you are one of the bigots. Fixed on demonizing one specific group of people. You fail to broaden your mind and see the other side and continue to wrongly assume your viewpoint is the correct one.

It is funny, since you are one of the bigots. Fixed on demonizing one specific group of people. You fail to broaden your mind and see the other side and continue to wrongly assume your viewpoint is the correct one.
Why should braoden my mind when facts are simple n plain.....
I am not on wrong side in assuming that madrasas are no better than terrorist camps in some cases ......
Same time I also know every madrasas don't preach hatreds so we don't need a sweeping statement of our MPs on Madrasas.....

Why should braoden my mind when facts are simple n plain.....
I am not on wrong side in assuming that madrasas are no better than terrorist camps in some cases ......
Same time I also know every madrasas don't preach hatreds so we don't need a sweeping statement of our MPs on Madrasas.....

I guess I've been wrong about your opinion then. Sorry.

Can some one tell me how the education system in Madrassa's are organised, audited,Monitored?
Who provides the training to the trainers?
Who audit the training methods?
Who monitor the training quality?
Both In Pakistan and In India.....
you should read this
minorities rights

No , hindtuva rapepulic of India where the PM is a genocidal thug. :)

So finally a Mad-rasa product with his skills of spewing venom..... Great keep it up.... Write the same on your chest as above come here again i am ready to believe you.....

Back
Top Bottom