What's new

Madeline Allbright is dead.

People can do RIH all they want. Same stuff was going on when Colin Powell died. Fact is that all these people, despite all the laanats they get, live to a ripe old age, much of which is spent in luxury.

She was a zionist . But she also lobbied Bill Clinton to bomb christian serbs , just to save muslim bosnians . that you gotta take into consideration too.

People can do RIH all they want. Same stuff was going on when Colin Powell died. Fact is that all these people, despite all the laanats they get, live to a ripe old age, much of which is spent in luxury.
I swear. I mean NS is living in London while all the naan qeema lovers enjoying the hell he made.

She was a zionist . But she also lobbied Bill Clinton to bomb christian serbs , just to save muslim bosnians . that you gotta take into consideration too.
She did it for NATO expansion not for Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but from a pure Islamic POV those people lived how long ? 60 ? 65 ? 70 , 80 or lets say 100 ? that's it... but the torment Allah has prepared for not just those who lied and their decisions led to thousands of innocent lives and terrorists etc will be for a long long long long time, and according to some narration a dip in hell fire would be like thousands of years of burning from our time. Sometimes Allah give people long lives just so they realize their wrongs and apologize to people, ask God for forgiveness and repent but some people don't get that either, I will not curse her nor anyone who unjustly killed or their decisions directly resulted in killings of innocent but I will just say that no matter what I want, I want say or What I would want to see punishment for these, Allah has prepared a far far far far far worse already, and his judgment will be final and no one can then call it a fake news, conspiracy theory or whatever. Let the people who carry load of burdens in their hearts and guilt be quick to repent and ask forgiveness before its too late.

The woman who said killing 500,000 children in Iraq ' was worth it.'

Another Neo-con in hell.
images.jpeg.jpg

@SIPRA

An interviewer infamously asked Albright about U.S. sanctions against Iraq:
"We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright coldly responded: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price – we think the price is worth it."
🔥
🔥
🔥
in peace. Let's see the Compassionate ones defend her.

She is gone. Let it be. She is responsible for her deeds and will answer to a higher authority. We need not worry about it nor stoop to this level to ridicule and insult a dead person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom