What's new

Made no promise to convert CM house into library. Pervaiz Khattak

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAL

Reaction score
378400_59311884.jpg

*According PTI nominated CM they made no promise to convert CM house into Library or college, it was only for Governor house.
*He further said that "Drones" is federal issue.

Well its written in PTI manifesto that they will convert CM house into library/college.

It further said that the public at large would be empowered and that the provincial governor and chief minister houses would be converted into libraries and educational institutes. :pissed:

PTI announces manifesto of ‘realistic’ promises | DAWN.COM

I am seeing IK "U-Turn" legacy in PTI people congratulations. :omghaha:

he said we didnt promise to convert the CM house into an educational institution.

close the thread, noora fart stinks !!

So

1) Local body elections within 90 days

2) End of Protocol culture.

3) Chief Minister house to be converted into a Library by the act of Assembly. (it should be like this, so its permanent) and alternatively establish Chief minister office.

4) controlling corruption in higher ranks within 90 days

three things I am looking forward to materialize within weeks of taking over.

help me list down any other promises Imran made so that we can know if his party is fulfilling them or not?

and also how effectively these promises can be materialized, so that they are not revoked later by other governments. @nuclearpak @Awesome @Pukhtoon @AstanoshKhan @Spring Onion and other KPK members.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Did PTI say CM house will be turned to Library? Koi link/source toh hoga apke paas?

Imran Khan has said in different occasions that Governor house all 4 provinces, especially Punjab's governor house will be transformed into Library or Universities. He never specifically said about CM house of K-P though

They never really made a promise of CM house.. But it's a large property and big enough for universities etc then surely we should think about it... otherwise we can leave it as it is (no break of promise by PTI)

378400_59311884.jpg

*According PTI nominated CM they made no promise to convert CM house into Library or college, it was only for Governor house.
*He further said that "Drones" is federal issue.

Well its written in PTI manifesto that they will convert CM house into library/college.

It further said that the public at large would be empowered and that the provincial governor and chief minister houses would be converted into libraries and educational institutes. :pissed:

I am seeing IK "U-Turn" legacy in PTI people congratulations. :omghaha:

The prerequisite condition was the control of the federal government. Now, PTI's environment and challenges have changed, it no longer has the authority and thus power to do most of what it had planned. Please, pay attention when your adversary is speaking, it makes one a fool otherwise.

It further said that the public at large would be empowered and that the provincial governor and chief minister houses would be converted into libraries and educational institutes.

and

The PTI will reduce the number of ministries from 65 to 17 and governors and chief minister houses will be converted into libraries and educational institutions.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

and then the SUPER STAR :lol:
Imran Khan & PTI to convert sprawling KPK Chief minister house into a public university & library while Nawaz Sharif appoints family 2 power
https://twitter.com/sufisal/status/337549831960686592

o Saeen yar :omghaha: first read the post

This link is provided in the first post

Sir he always stressed for Governor house to transform into public library or universities. If the media has reported for CM house recently... I would take it as a political gimmick only.

If we were to take each n every word of leaders then there are at least 4-5 promises already broken by Nawaz Sharif.

For example Shahbaz said we will end the loadshedding within 2 years before the elctions... now they are not willing to give the time frame... Only today Nawaz gave a cautious statement that if everything worked according to plan then it would require about 3 and half years to overcome loadshedding crisis which in fact looks like a copy of PTI's energy policy to me.

Shahbaz said he would take the charge of federal minister for water and power before the elections and now he is back to become the CM...

From anti-drone policy to we can't do nothing and will plead America blah blah...

If I start counting the broken promises there are quite a few actually

Sir he always stressed for Governor house to transform into public library or universities. If the media has reported for CM house recently... I would take it as a political gimmick only.

If we were to take each n every word of leaders then there are at least 4-5 promises already broken by Nawaz Sharif.

For example Shahbaz said we will end the loadshedding within 2 years before the elctions... now they are not willing to give the time frame... Only today Nawaz gave a cautious statement that if everything worked according to plan then it would require about 3 and half years to overcome loadshedding crisis which in fact looks like a copy of PTI's energy policy to me.

Shahbaz said he would take the charge of federal minister for water and power before the elections and now he is back to become the CM...

From anti-drone policy to we can't do nothing and will plead America blah blah...

If I start counting the broken promises there are quite a few actually

These are news links from 9th and 10th April. No such thing as Recent !!!!!!!!!!

Whats the purpose of bringing Pmln here ???

These are news links from 9th and 10th April. No such thing as Recent !!!!!!!!!!

Whats the purpose of bringing Pmln here ???

Sir no leader is doodh ka dhula. Just saying if PTI has broken one promise, other leaders would have broken a lot more...

PS: This statement came from Parvez Khattak and not Imran Khan himself. PTI won in K-P not for Parvez Khattak but Imran Khan. So if IK makes him understand, he would understand it

Sir no leader is doodh ka dhula. Just saying if PTI has broken one promise, other leaders would have broken a lot more...

PS: This statement came from Parvez Khattak and not Imran Khan himself. PTI won in K-P not for Parvez Khattak but Imran Khan. So if IK makes him understand, he would understand it

sir g then people should stop claiming that they are here for change. They should accept they do the same mistake that others do

PS: IK never asked me to appoint Pervaiz Khatak as CM, it was his own decision and he appointed him to represent Pti in KPK. He is also General Secretary of Pti. Its OFFICIAL Pti statement!!!!!!!!!

Did PTI say CM house will be turned to Library? Koi link/source toh hoga apke paas?

I think PTI did say it will convert it into a library, but the news item inquires about if it would be converted into an educational institution, about which Pervaiz Khattak said, no, PTI didnt promise to convert it into an educational institution.

but its a promise made by Imran Khan, so it will be kept,

mark my words we are not nooras !!

CM-House will be converted into IT University: Shahbaz Sharif
http://app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33166

and then he saw the CM house from inside :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom