What's new

Made in Iran

MAPNA probably is the largest private industrial group in Iran.
MAPNA MGT-75..Most advanced F class gas turbine.
MAPNA_MGT75.JPG

MAPNA locomotives
1659636049899.png

1659636125812.png

1659635285130.png

Petrochemicals
1659635765094.png

1659635740552.png

Last edited:
MAPNA probably is the largest private industrial group in Iran.
not so private
شرکت مپنا به صورت سهامی عام اداره می‌شود، به عنوان سومین شرکت بزرگ خاورمیانه در صنعت نیرو، سهام آن در بازار بورس اوراق بهادار تهران دادوستد می‌شود.[۶]

سرمایهٔ کنونی گروه مپنا، دو هزار و هفتصد میلیارد تومان است[۷] که ۴۷٫۵۸ درصد از سهام آن در اختیار شرکت سرمایه‌گذاری صنایع برق و آب صبا، ۱۱ درصد سهام در اختیار شرکت سرمایه‌گذاری کارکنان مپنا و ۲۵٫۶۳ درصد سهام نیز در اختیار گروه عدالت است. همچنین ۱۵٫۶۲ درصد سهام شرکت مپنا نیز در اختیار سایر شرکت‌ها و افراد حقیقی و حقوقی قرار دارد.[۸] ۴۹٫۹۸ درصد سهام شرکت صنایع برق و آب صبا نیز که در دولت دهم در اختیار آستان قدس رضوی قرار گرفته بود در دولت یازدهم به وزارت نیرو برگردانده شد​
and this is a list of Saba Group companies and who own them
ساتکاب و مهاب قدس زیر مجموعه های وزارت نیرو هستند​
by the way I don;'t knew much about گروه عدالت so i can't decide exactly how much of the company is actually owned by private groups but it certainly is way below 50%
my guess it only 20-30% privately owned in true meaning of the word

Last edited:
Another oil industry equipment that Iran needs for new oil wells but sanctioned :azn::azn:

Iranian designed 15000 PSI OIL dual wellhead valve
An Iranian knowledge-based company has designed and manufactured wellhead equipment with metal-to-metal sealing elements for 15,000 psi working pressures, for the first time in the country
1661257465306.png

• The dual stem wellhead was unveiled on Tuesday in a ceremony attended by Oil Minister Javad Oji and Head of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) Mohsen Khojasteh-Mehr.
  • The equipment worth (about $1.1 million has been manufactured by WETCO which is a manufacturer of Wellhead Equipment in Iran.
  • The mentioned wellhead is going to be used in the fields operated by NISOC in the Maroun region.

Another oil industry equipment that Iran needs for new oil wells but sanctioned:azn::azn:

Iranian designed 15000 PSI OIL dual wellhead valve
An Iranian knowledge-based company has designed and manufactured wellhead equipment with metal-to-metal sealing elements for 15,000 psi working pressures, for the first time in the country
View attachment 872831
  • The dual stem wellhead was unveiled on Tuesday in a ceremony attended by Oil Minister Javad Oji and Head of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) Mohsen Khojasteh-Mehr.
  • The equipment worth (about $1.1 million has been manufactured by WETCO which is a manufacturer of Wellhead Equipment in Iran.
  • The mentioned wellhead is going to be used in the fields operated by NISOC in the Maroun region.
Amazing

Iran exports these piece of art turbines to Russia and european countries

Last edited:
China is the worlds factory. Even many US weapons use Chinese parts. They're trying to wean off, but youcan't blame Iran for using or reserve engineering Chinese parts. Aren't Chines known as the being the biggest copy cat themselves. They seem to be especially fond of Russian weapons.

and we soon see iran khodro and saipa import it from china

China is the worlds factory. Even many US weapons use Chinese parts. They're trying to wean off, but youcan't blame Iran for using or reserve engineering Chinese parts. Aren't Chines known as the being the biggest copy cat themselves. They seem to be especially fond of Russian weapons.
they import something we don't produce ourselves, I have no problem with it .
but when we produce a component and then these people go and import it from china because child of somebody want to make lots of money from the import then i had problem with it

I get so impressed with Iranian designers and their products..It is a huge loss that Iranian economics attaché are not up to the job promoting Iranian products abroad...I heared Iran barely has a handful of them in the embassies..Iran needs a comprehensive export plan ..Iranian products can be so competitive in price and performance...

Back
Top Bottom