What's new

Made in India Vehicles

this is seriously funny!
Same Car is launched in India by two corporations Nissan and Renault.

Nissan Micra is here for some time:
Nissan Micra
Nissan-Micra-India-1.jpg

then Renault launched Pulse! which is simply a rebadged micra?
Renault - OVERVIEW
7T4G5512.JPG

Which will win? build quality or diesel engined pulse? wait and see.

Nissan and Renault are strategic partners. They share technologies and platforms. So you will see same cars being manufactured by both companies. The legendary Carlos Ghosn is the CEO of Nissan - Renault alliance

Bloomberg auto expo coverage. A take on the current market trends and the future expectations. We clearly have a long way to go but are on the right track!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa!
=====

12ta2.jpg

(c) rediff.com http://im.rediff.com/money/2012/jan/12ta2.jpg

This all new, shoon-shan concept electric car from Tata Technologies was put up @ US motor show last week. It's all new and I say hats-off to Bawaaji & Co. (Tata Co.) for creating a hot-shot image for India first with the Nano, long ago Aria roadster concept, then the Pixel and now this electric model. Bajaj's RE 60 follow-up car firmly backed-up said image. The Global media handed $ 100's of millions in free publicity to said models. The publicity and buzz generated by said models for their companies and the country was in multiples in value of the project cost of the car's.

Tata Technologies is a Tata group Co., different from Tata Motors; the stock-in-trade Tata motor Co.

Mercedes SLS AMG : Racing Line at Buddh Circuit

12%2B-%2B1
Hi, This is my first post, thought of putting some links but it seems I need to have five posts. Can somebody embedded this video and phot in the thread.

Thanks in advance.

How does that work? I can't imagine twisting a little knob would be the most comfortable way of changing gears. :confused:

Its really easy, than the manual one.
P - Parking
R- Reverse
N - Neutral
D - Drive
S- Should be for stop, usuall it will be L/M - Low gear/Manual.

Its fully Automatic, but you can fell the gear change. Some cars comes with the manual option too.

This will be really easy and comfortable once you drive it, except your mileage to go down.

How does that work? I can't imagine twisting a little knob would be the most comfortable way of changing gears. :confused:

That seems to be an auto-shift box. Guess that will not need much twisting/turning to shift gears! :)
Apart from an initial/intermittent shift.

Its not uncomfortable at all, as in its well within reach. They have this type of gear selectors on all the range rovers and jags now.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Its really easy, than the manual one.
P - Parking
R- Reverse
N - Neutral
D - Drive
S- Should be for stop, usuall it will be L/M - Low gear/Manual.

Its fully Automatic, but you can fell the gear change. Some cars comes with the manual option too.

This will be really easy and comfortable once you drive it, except your mileage to go down.

S is for sports mode, the gear changes at higher revs.

Tata Aria - What is the base price of this van/SUV?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Its not uncomfortable at all, as in its well within reach. They have this type of gear selectors on all the range rovers and jags now.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

S is for sports mode, the gear changes at higher revs.

Thx for that.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

By the way what car is that.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Tata safari, my favorite vechicle. I cant even do "Reply with quote" as I havent reached the 5 limit.

hopefully,

By this time, I should have reached the 5 post limit by now and should be able to post the photo link and video lin now. Hurray

Business Line : Companies News : Bajaj Auto launches

duke-200-2.jpg

duke-200-3.jpg

duke-2001.jpg

NEW DELHI, JAN 24:
The country’s second largest two-wheeler maker Bajaj Auto has launched a sports bike ‘Duke 200’ from its Austrian associate firm KTM’s portfolio at an introductory price of Rs 1.18 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).

The launch of ‘Duke’ is one of the many steps in our association with KTM over the last five years. Between Bajaj Pulsar and KTM ‘Duke’, we intend to further strengthen our position in sports motorcycle segment in India,” Bajaj Auto Managing Director, Mr Rajiv Bajaj, told reporters here.

The company will be launching at least one new KTM bike every year in India, he added.

Bajaj Auto has decided to sell ‘Duke’ through all its 32 pro-biking showrooms which have now been transformed into exclusive KTM outlets. Besides, there will be 40 service centres dedicated only for KTM bikes.

^^ hey RPK..what kind of name is that?????

anyway jokes apart do you have any news of bajaj's new pulsar range????

^^ hey RPK..what kind of name is that?????

anyway jokes apart do you have any news of bajaj's new pulsar range????

Duke is international brand. KTM is an Austrian (near to germany) company. Bajaj bought some 30 odd % of share of KTM. Bajaj has launched 200cc Duke.

@ bajaj new pulsar range: I heard that they are changing the engine (using 4 valve in all pulsar instead of old 2 valve). It will increase performance and fuel efficiency.

Back
Top Bottom