What's new

Made in India Vehicles

You can doubt without going into details. It"s your right.
Im not being a douche ... I like indian bikes.. they are cheap,good quality and some new sport versions look nicer than the bennelis etc.. like the indian venture with KTM.

But im a JEEP guy... I love Jeeps & Yotas!

Ive own and have used alot of them.

Being a nut ive also read the specs of vehicles like Thar,Safari,XUV (more like a crossover),Scorpio and other fancy names...

They are good for indian buyers but not for international market.. even in Pak people actually pay crores to buy a fuking prado or a V-8.

TVS iQube 2014 concept:
tvs-iqube-hybrid-concept-scooter-lite-image.jpg

Will soon be launched.

iQube is hybrid.

Already available Ather, electric:
Ather-hed-2-796x419.jpg

Im not being a douche ... I like indian bikes.. they are cheap,good quality and some new sport versions look nicer than the bennelis etc.. like the indian venture with KTM.

Being a nut ive also read the specs of vehicles like Thar,Safari,XUV (more like a crossover),Scorpio and other fancy names...

They are good for indian buyers but not for international market.. even in Pak people actually pay crores to buy a fuking prado or a V-8.

^^^
Value for money, Indian 'Jeeps' are the best in the world. Allow me to explaoin that Tata is moving from Mercedes derivatives to Land Rover derivatives, collabs and what not since thye own Landy.

Mahindra's are nothing but old US Army spec. General Purpose (GP) vehicle adapted to Indian WW II production within 3 yrs. of the US. They are moving to Ssangyong platforms while retaining and refining the 'Jeep'.

Force motors pumps out their version of Mercedes G-Wagon.

Sonalika pumps out 2-3 models. Yota, Nissan, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Fiat Chrysler Jeep, Skoda, VW, Mercedes are all in the game and also Renault and others.

The reason is the desert more on the Indian side and less on the Pak. side and it's war potential where 'jeep' are the vehicle of choice.

Last edited:

When you do comparison, it should be in same category interms price segment, engine power etc.

These Indian jeeps are used by police of many countries.

Mahindra Marazzo launched. Will be available globally and especially in America. Priced from Rs 9.99 lakh to 13.90 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

ImageResizer.jpeg
ImageResizer (1).jpeg

Look ugly
Designed by their centre in Michigan. Definitely better looking than usual Mahindra designs. But this may become a bane in India.

Wondering if they'll block taxis from using it.

Designed by their centre in Michigan. Definitely better looking than usual Mahindra designs. But this may become a bane in India.

Wondering if they'll block taxis from using it.

Like I said it looks ugly. Also why does it have an Italian name instead of an Indian one?

Back
Top Bottom