What's new

Made in India Vehicles

guys time to upload stuff related to Maruti Alto800... I am surely going to buy it..

SHOCKING if TRUE:
The Maruti Way : Worker's side of the story
THE MARUTI WAY

A comment from that link:
sidvee, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for telling the story. The first-person narrative gives this a novelistic touch and informs us of the daily struggles these men have to endure.

I studied mechanical engineering ten years ago. I interned in two such companies in 2001 and 2002. The conditions of the workers were not too different from what is described here. Many of my classmates (who worked in such companies) will no doubt agree.

In fact many of the workers used to vent their frustrations out by shouting at us junior engineers. It felt like jealousy then but I guess we were too young to understand the real reason for the angst.

And yes – most of them used to work all day without lunch, without toilet breaks and without coffee or tea. And often in scorching heat in a foundry setting.

So while this may seem like worker propaganda to some, I completely understand and emphathize with their situation.

Thanks again.

Kochi police using the Nano for patrol !!!

991681d1348590565t-nano-patrol-kochi-imag0031.jpg

Tata Vista is among the Candidates for the 2013 European Car of the Year

2012_Indica_Vista_ZX.jpg

The provisional list of candidates for the 2013 European Car of the Year (COTY) award has been released and there are 34 vehicles in the list. The eligibility criteria to be part of the nominations are various, including a launch in the past 12 months, projected annual sales of at least 5000 units and availability in 5 European countries. Out of these 34 vehicles, 7 will finally be selected in December and 58 journalists from 22 European countries will decide the winner. Each jury gets 25 points to assign to 5 cars, with not more than 10 points going to a single vehicle.

The list of cars range from different categories with most of the vehicles not on sale in India. However there is one Indian entry, in the form of the Tata Vista. There are little chances of the Tata Vista making it to the top 7. We feel the BMW 3-Series (F30), Hyundai Santa Fe, Volkswagen Golf, Skoda Rapid, Fiat 500L, Volvo V40 and Peugeot 208 will make the cut. We strongly feel the Volkswagen Golf will take top honors, when the results are announced early next year. Which car do you think would become the 2013 European COTY?

The Candidates 2013 - Car of the year

Tata Vista Nominated For 2013 European COTY | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Although Vista may not be even among first 7-10 Cars, it is still a great thing to see. "Common man's" Car of India contesting for European COTY!:tup::tup::tup:

^^^

Kya baat :yahoo:. No really, sweet news re: India still a developing country but ...
'Indian branded, Made-In-India cars in VIP reserve parking', good looking too and not even Tata owned Jaguar either :lol:!

^^^

Kya baat :yahoo:. No really, sweet news re: India still a developing country but ...
'Indian branded, Made-In-India cars in VIP reserve parking', good looking too and not even Tata owned Jaguar either :lol:!
I think photo was taken in India.(maharastra?)

car city Manesar where Maruti Suzuki is manufactured

^^^

New Gurgaon grew up around Maruti no problem.

Cut to the present, Maruti can un-lock land of 1.2 square kms value worth $ Billions from India and Gurgaon boom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom