What's new

Made in India military weapons and support systems

[/U]DRDO's Armored-Vehicle-Paramilitary[/U]
apc.jpg

DRDO's Armored-Vehicle-Paramilitary
apc.jpg
when did this happened?:blink::blink:

@acetophenol
You are definitely in Indian Armed Forces...You have all taste of military equipments
thats why you've Chemical Name....:undecided:
Thanks mate,all I do is surf around,gather info and put'em in one place:cheers: There are several members around who have technical expertise on these equipments. And about my name,when I joined PDF I was preparing for my +2 chemistry exams:p

when did this happened?:blink::blink:
The pic is from DefEXPO 2004 mate.

Universal Vertical launcher Module UVLM-8
UVLM1.jpg

uvlm_1.jpg

The ship-mounted system is developed for storing and launching BrahMos missiles.

Integrated Field Shelter
integratedfieldshelter.jpg

The Integrated Field Shelter is an underground shelter for collective protection against Nuclear, Biological and Chemical hazards. It has been designed to provide environmental protection for approximately 30 men for a minimum of four days. The shelter is provided with life supply, waste disposal, communication system etc.

Hyperbaric Chamber
HyperBaricChamber.jpg

The Hyperbaric Chamber commissioned at INHS, Ashvini, Mumbai can simulate upto 50m sea water depth. This is used for treatment of divers for decompression sickness and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Also used to train divers

Last edited:
And about my name,when I joined PDF I was preparing for my +2 chemistry exams:p
What is the formulae of Acetophenol??..... AH2 ...??o_O
its combinatoin of "AL" with Benzine .....:what:& How about the Last Orbit have 2 electrons or 8??....:smitten:

kE9ffNu.jpg

CqClKNb.jpg

pXXnwBu.jpg

DRDO's Multi Caliber Rifle Prototype

It is shameful that we don't have these weapons in use. Till now such weapons are only in prototype. Why is it that we are ordering foreign lobbies?

I hope the new government forces this down the throats of corrupt commanders who earn under the table ordering foreign weapons.

It is shameful that we don't have these weapons in use. Till now such weapons are only in prototype. Why is it that we are ordering foreign lobbies?

I hope the new government forces this down the throats of corrupt commanders who earn under the table ordering foreign weapons.
It will be inducted under the F-INSAS project but it has to undergo A LOT of tests first both by the DRDO and IA, this is a new product so it takes time to prove it. Another 2-3 years and it will be in service is what I've heard.

Light Weight Crevasse Crossing Bridge (CCB)
CCB.jpg

The Bridge having the length of 10 m and 1.75 m roadway width has been developed for crossing the crevasse in glacial region.

It will be inducted under the F-INSAS project but it has to undergo A LOT of tests first both by the DRDO and IA, this is a new product so it takes time to prove it. Another 2-3 years and it will be in service is what I've heard.
you saw the post I tagged on mate?

Fixed Bridge Class 3
fixedbridge.jpg

Fixed Bridge Class-3 has modules which can be assembled to form bridge of span 31 m and roadway width of 2.15 m.

Counter Mine Flail
counterMineFlail.jpg

The Counter Mine Flail on T-72 tank can make 4m wide vehicle safe lane in single pass by clearing all anti tank and anti personnel mines at the speed of 3kmph

Last edited:
The one with the Bipod? That's the Negev bro.
Yep,the one on the bipod. The pic was from DexExpo'04 OFB pavellion,all other weapons are OFB made for sure,so IMO,
1.Either its a INSAS LMG with a box Mag and not a Negev.
Or,
2. OFB makes Negev?

14--Sa5.56lmgfold.jpg

INSAS LMG foldable butt.

Yep,the one on the bipod. The pic was from DexExpo'04 OFB pavellion,all other weapons are OFB made for sure,so IMO,
1.Either its a INSAS LMG with a box Mag and not a Negev.
Or,
2. OFB makes Negev?

14--Sa5.56lmgfold.jpg

INSAS LMG foldable butt.
It's the Negev 100% bro, the Negev has those rather unique-looking bipod legs:

Negev+Machine+Gun+(Israel)3.jpg

negev_1.jpg

The Buttstock gives it away also.

There is a reason for the relatively close resemblance- both the Negev/Galil family of weapons and INSAS family are based on the AK series with inputs from the FN FAL design.

Interesting this was at the OFB stall, would be news to me if the Negev was made under licence by the OFB.

Back
Top Bottom