What's new

Machil (Kashmir) fake encounter case: Life sentences of six army personnel

Na Bacha Naa ...... Kashmir is not your internal affair.

Kashmir, including Azad Kashmir and Aksai Chin is our internal affair.
Just because you are encroaching it does not mean it is yours. Don't be delusional.

Kashmir, including *** and Aksai Chin is our internal affair.
Just because you are encroaching it does not mean it is yours. Don't be delusional.

You need to give a breif look to UN resolution regarding Kashmir Issue. And once more its not your internal issue.

You need to give a breif look to UN resolution regarding Kashmir Issue. And once more its not your internal issue.

After UN resolution there has been this Tashkent Agreement (1965) and Simla Accord (1972) which India and Pakistan signed.
These bilateral agreements override whatever is been ruled by the UN in this matter.
Don't try to teach me history.
Kashmir is India's internal issue and Pakistan is always willing to poke its nose in it.

After UN resolution there has been this Tashkent Agreement (1965) and Simla Accord (1972) which India and Pakistan signed.
These bilateral agreements override whatever is been ruled by the UN in this matter.
Don't try to teach me history.
Kashmir is India's internal issue and Pakistan is always willing to poke its nose in it.

take a tutions on history I don't babysit kids, In both agreements we agree to talk on Kashmir Issue, and it doesn't make Kashmir your *Internal* issue. Its our Issue too.

take a tutions on history I don't babysit kids, In both agreements we agree to talk on Kashmir Issue, and it doesn't make Kashmir your *Internal* issue. Its our Issue too.

As far as Indian stand is considered recovering Azad Kashmir is our only concern. There is no uestion of giving back an inch from Kashmir to you. That is our stand and that is made clear to the Government of Pakistan through several discussions and agreement. I am not responsible for you and your country's ambitions and delusions.
Kashmir is India's internal issue.

As far as Indian stand is considered recovering *** is our only concern. There is no uestion of giving back an inch from Kashmir to you. That is our stand and that is made clear to the Government of Pakistan through several discussions and agreement. I am not responsible for you and your country's ambitions and delusions.
Kashmir is India's internal issue.

Once again, Kashmir is not your Internal issue :P

I must commend India for doing that, in Pakistan this would have been swept under the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom