What's new

M4 Carbine, United States

G3'S 7.62MM has a longer range it has a more deadly punch than the M16'S 5.56MM round. these are the main facts why the G3A3 is a better Assualt rifle than the M16.:agree:

No Omar Bhai,

G3 is indeed a rifle Which is Made to kill rather than wound an enemy. But, because of its heavier round and bigger caliber, it does not have a very good effective range. 5.56 round because of its Much more sophisticated Aerodynamics and lighter weight goes at higher speed and much farther than 7.62 Nato, or 7.62 Russian Ak round.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

No Omar Bhai,

G3 is indeed a rifle Which is Made to kill rather than wound an enemy. But, because of its heavier round and bigger caliber, it does not have a very good effective range. 5.56 round because of its Much more sophisticated Aerodynamics and lighter weight goes at higher speed and much farther than 7.62 Nato, or 7.62 Russian Ak round.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Wrong. 7.62 nato round is much more accurate, able to hit at least 200-300 meters longer with deadlier force. You are confusing the russian round with nato round when you made above statement.

Wrong. 7.62 nato round is much more accurate, able to hit at least 200-300 meters longer with deadlier force. You are confusing the russian round with nato round when you made above statement.

I agree, the 7.62x51 is one of the most potent rounds out there for use in assault rifles. It's very accurate, majority of light sniper systems still use this cartridge, and it has a very descent range. The 7.62x39, although potent, lacks accuracy and range due to its ballistic preferences.

Sir I have to ask a question if you excuse me because this is not the relevant to the subject.The main photograph of this forum having few solideres in uniform holding guns . Please give me the idea about one of them Who has helmet with a scope type of thing on it.Please give me the idea of it.

Regards:hitwall:

Sir I have to ask a question if you excuse me because this is not the relevant to the subject.The main photograph of this forum having few solideres in uniform holding guns . Please give me the idea about one of them Who has helmet with a scope type of thing on it.Please give me the idea of it.

Its FN 2000, 5.56 mm. It is used by SSW (air force specops). The picture was taken in US during an exercise.

Regards:hitwall:

I believe he is referring to the picture of the SSG operator right most. This was during the Chief's visit to Cherat a while back. The photo has an SSG operator with an EOTech holographic sight equipped M-4 and Night Vision Device on the head gear.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/blain2/22-July-2008.jpg

Last edited:
friends i am sorry as i have not gone through the thread to know what the discusion is about. i am here to ask you people about this gun:
DSC00385.JPG

this was posted in gallery but have no captions of its make or type. it was displayed in IDEAS!
any ideas which gun is this??it looks like our very own G3 with a telescope, isnt it? sorry for my lack of knowlegde about guns!!

regards!

Last edited:
well if you are talking about the one which stands second from right then it is indeed the FN 2000 as said by Mian Asad. in use with airforce SSW

the first one from right is the one that sir Blian have pointed to!
can you figure out which person are you exactly refering to!!
in the mean time i hope someone will help me with my question in Post No. 55

regards!

He is talking about the one to the right because that is the only one with the operator with a device on his head. The SSW operator is simply wearing a Kevlar helmet.

friends i am sorry as i have not gone through the thread to know what the discusion is about. i am here to ask you people about this gun:
DSC00385.JPG

this was posted in gallery but have no captions of its make or type. it was displayed in IDEAS!
any ideas which gun is this??it looks like our very own G3 with a telescope, isnt it? sorry for my lack of knowlegde about guns!!

regards!
Its a Rangemaster .50 Cal AMR at the very top. In use by the SSG. The one below is another Rangemaster 7.62mm sniper rifle.

He is talking about the one to the right because that is the only one with the operator with a device on his head. The SSW operator is simply wearing a Kevlar helmet.

Oh sorry, i did not read his post properly. I thought that he meant an aiming scope/sight on the rifle rather than the night vision monocular on the soldier's helmet.

Back
Top Bottom