What's new

M4 Carbine, United States

Mark-4 A\2 Varient is better then all supresed wepons as i use it.it's a good gun in real shooting then using in games.

But the amount of accessories it can use is phenomenal. I have never used one, but the darn look of it is awesome + accessorizing it. If it was something less than best, American Army wouldn't have used it - they have all the resources on earth to get the best for their soldiers, you know.

Full accessories for M4:

ff349c430017bb71ac20441beb3a1739.jpg

I haven't really had a chance to put much ammo through an M4 of any variety, although from when I have I loved it. Nice and light (especially compared to the SA80), superb handling and good accuracy. Seemingly very suited for close in work, only concern is that the bullet might not fragment when fired from an M4 which would decrease the lethality of the weapon.
For Afghanistan though personally I would stick with the SA80.

But the amount of accessories it can use is phenomenal. I have never used one, but the darn look of it is awesome + accessorizing it. If it was something less than best, American Army wouldn't have used it - they have all the resources on earth to get the best for their soldiers, you know.

Full accessories for M4:

ff349c430017bb71ac20441beb3a1739.jpg

good rescach.:guns:

Personally I don't like how the gun has to be cocked as it is a bit disorienting but HK 416 is definitely a nice design for people who like this platform.

actually it's a brilliant way since in combat you wouldn't want to lose your aim or start using the "shooting hand" to **** your weapon. The Ak is rather stupid in this matter.

"For Afghanistan though personally I would stick with the SA80."

M-16A2 for me in A-stan. CQB isn't central. Reaching out a bit is. If the M-14 and the L1A1 SLR weren't so heavy and the ammo to match, that'd be the weapon of choice to me.

I agree with Rescue Ranger though I'll suggest most of our guys aren't lacking for upper body strength. M-4's weight isn't the problem. It's everything else these guys are lugging. In the Korengal on a 40 degree slope most of the day every ounce probably matters.

Users

In addition to the United States of America (the country of origin), users of the M4 Carbine and its variants include;[citation needed]
Afghanistan
Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Colombia
Chile
Denmark
France
Iraq
Greece
Georgia
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Egypt (Special forces)
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia (licensed by Colt)
Mexico
Pakistan
Panama (National Police during the night)
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Republic of China
Serbia Used by SAJ (Special Anti-terrorist Unit) and PTJ (Anti-Terrorist Unit)‎‎
Singapore
South Korea (Limited use by coast guards)
Thailand
Turkey
United Kingdom

:pakistan:

Bangladesh military also use M4 Carbine, but its not on the list...:confused:

M-16s were outgunned by AK-47s in VIETNAM. M4 plus point are the accessories. But still in rough trains AKs & G3s are far better in pratical use. Not talking about LAB testing or some RANGE testing

m4 is good weapon but not enough americans use these weapons for a long time they are useless to them so they sale that weapon to Pakistan.Pakistan should demand hk 416 instead of m4 see the difference.

PAKISTAN HAMESHA ZINDABAD
PAK FAUJ PAINDABAD :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
G3'S 7.62MM has a longer range it has a more deadly punch than the M16'S 5.56MM round. these are the main facts why the G3A3 is a better Assualt rifle than the M16.:agree:

G3'S 7.62MM has a longer range it has a more deadly punch than the M16'S 5.56MM round. these are the main facts why the G3A3 is a better Assualt rifle than the M16.:agree:

For mountainous terrain fighting most 7.62mm weapons are going to be a better choice in Pakistan and Afghanistan. In city fighting you want the M4.

M-16s were outgunned by AK-47s in VIETNAM. M4 plus point are the accessories. But still in rough trains AKs & G3s are far better in pratical use. Not talking about LAB testing or some RANGE testing

the M-16 of today is not quite the same as the ones in Vietnam. and the main fame of the AK in Vietnam was it's reliability. wasn't prone to jamming like the M-16 then.

Back
Top Bottom