What's new

LY-80 Hassan finally Arrived!

Congratulations now invest in longer range anti missile defense systems too.
We are already negotiating different Air Defence systems from Russia and China and also South Africa. I also heard we are interested in systems from Europe mainly Italy and Germany.

co production if then greatttttttttttttttt.
Allah karay ToT ho.n for upgraded ones

We are already negotiating different Air Defence systems from Russia and China and also South Africa. I also heard we are interested in systems from Europe mainly Italy and Germany.

The new long range system must have anti ballistic missile capabilities... chinese are developing newer versions of HQ 9 like HQ 26...we should endeavour to participate from begining...

Good news we need to cover our airspace from all directions india can use airbases in afghanistan. so we need to keep a check on that side too as all of us know that afghans are indian paid agents

Indians are rather silent on the arrival of LY-80 , it is quite against their nature. I am imagining a meeting of highest order was called up in India as soon as news broke out we have Ly-80 SAM , in our inventory.

I wonder what they must be discussing right about now , most of their fleet appears to be rendered useless by arrival of Hasan SAM. Yet I do not hear any chatter from Indians on this particular thread.

I was thinking perhaps we need to put a big sticky up on the main page to invite all indians of broad race and color to please read about Hasan SAM which we just inducted

%2BChinese%2BHQ-16%2B%2BLY-80%2BMedium%2BRange%2BSurface%2BTo%2BAir%2BMissile%2B(SAM)%2BSystem%2B(3).jpg

dq00216.jpg

HQ-16A_LY-80_ground-to-air_defence_missile_system_China_Chinese-army_defence_industry_military_technology_640_002.jpg

The system covers the medium range sam requirement if range and altitude specs are similar to Buk.Other than range improvement, radar might be improved as well to make it less detectable from enemy air assets.

Pulse compression techniques, keying, irregular scan pattern and better connection with longer range early warning radars(vhf ..)
would improve system survivability.In addition to that if an active defense suite is employed like a shorad the system would be protected against guided munitions from airplanes further increasing survivability during its operation.shorad or vshorad should be a proven product like pantsyr that can hunt agm88 harm type munitions.Other than point defense of vital areas like airbases or nuclear sites it can even be employed as a frontline sam covering the border lines like a wall against potential attacks with increased survivability.

Further upgrades can be an active seeker or iir seeker on the nose to keep the missiles less dependant to ground assets which can lock on to more number of targets.

Last edited:
Indians are rather silent on the arrival of LY-80 , it is quite against their nature. I am imagining a meeting of highest order was called up in India as soon as news broke out we have Ly-80 SAM , in our inventory.

I wonder what they must be discussing right about now , most of their fleet appears to be rendered useless by arrival of Hasan SAM. Yet I do not hear any chatter from Indians on this particular thread.

I was thinking perhaps we need to put a big sticky up on the main page to invite all indians of broad race and color to please read about Hasan SAM which we just inducted

%2BChinese%2BHQ-16%2B%2BLY-80%2BMedium%2BRange%2BSurface%2BTo%2BAir%2BMissile%2B(SAM)%2BSystem%2B(3).jpg

dq00216.jpg

HQ-16A_LY-80_ground-to-air_defence_missile_system_China_Chinese-army_defence_industry_military_technology_640_002.jpg
they dont see them as a threat, the LY80 has nothing on the s300 if pak gets the HQ9 may be they'll shiver a bit more. the ly80s will be disposed of in minutes.

they dont see them as a threat, the LY80 has nothing on the s300 if pak gets the HQ9 may be they'll shiver a bit more. the ly80s will be disposed of in minutes.

aha disposed of in minutes eh, which bollywood movie have you been watching, humour us which capability is going to
allow the indians to dispose of this mobile & integrated air defence network.

Back
Top Bottom