What's new

LTG Tariq Khan (Retired) Responds to Ahsan Iqbal

El_Swordsmen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
tkai.png

‘The difference between average people and people who achieve is their perception of and response to failure’, John C. Maxwell.

The honourable interior minister has found it within himself to challenge me to a TV duel after his recent display of incompetence.

A shot out of the blue, a spontaneous remark, more of an outburst at the spur of the moment. With nothing to say, and very little to prove, this was his best shot under the circumstances.

I am flattered that these people have found me to be their only point of reference.

He too claims, I was responsible for the 2014 Dharna; an oft repeated false accusation by these morally bankrupt politicians. Organising such a Dharna by anyone is a crime and a case for high treason. The good minister while still in chair must and should pursue legal action, which he is obliged to undertake rather than making a fool of himself by his childish accusation on TV?

Like a repeated clarification by a ‘dahati’ woman justifying some perceived slight, the matter is regurgitated again and again, regardless of its relevance to the occasion today.

The minister, an iqama holder, and of the, ‘sort them out’, fame who promised to remove the protesters in three hours from Faizabad chowk and failed, has now found sanctuary behind the accusation that I had organised a dharna in 2014.

First of all, I would like the good minister to recognise that he has a lot on his plate and he would indeed be very foolish to add me to his problems. Secondly, about our TV engagement, I do not wrestle with a “donkey” (for want of a better word) it likes mud and I don’t.

So, good luck to you, please deal with what you must; I am the least of your worries; do remember, let sleeping dogs lie.

Lt. General Taqir Khan (Retired)
Advisor & Senior Analyst at CommandEleven
Lt. General Tariq Khan (Retired), an erudite general from Pakistan's Armored Corps and a decorated War Veteran, is an expert on critical issues related to Terrorism & Insurgencies. General Tariq Khan during the Battle of Bajaur, transformed and re-shaped Frontier Corps into a relentless fighting force and raised FC's own special forces popularly known as SOG. Commanded and led major operations in FATA from the frontline, his model on counter-insurgency is still applied to this day.

https://www.commandeleven.com/regions/pakistan/ltg-tariq-khan-retired-responds-to-ahsan-iqbal/

This particular general's name come every time there is move against democracy

Another garden variety wannabe think tank which are dime a dozen in this part of the world.

Really? You clearly know nothing of his service record or credentials. Everything aside, this guy is a brilliant tactician and arguably one of the most successful field commanders in Pakistan Army in the 21st Century.

You can disagree with him in everything, but don't spite the man.

I am talking about the pulpit he is speaking from. Old age gets a lot of people.If even got Abdul qadeer Khan. That said it is not just the fault of speaker but the pulpit as well which is salivating to get a little attention and a lot of funding .

He's being accused of something, I don't blame the man for using every available mode of media in replying to the accusations.

As for the pulpit, I agree with you. :lol:

Really? You clearly know nothing of his service record or credentials. Everything aside, this guy is a brilliant tactician and arguably one of the most successful field commanders in Pakistan Army in the 21st Century.

You can disagree with him in everything, but don't spite the man.
Those who can do ...do and those that can't sit on the net and b1tch. Ignore him

i think you meant "this particular general's name come every time there is move against PMLN"
What else can you expect from patwaris? They want the army and judiciary to be as subservient to them as the Punjab police is, so that they can continue their unbridled rampage of the national resources. The only way to deal with these traitors and anarchists is to punish them till they die of pain ignominiously.

Last edited:
i think you meant "this particular general's name come every time there is move against PMLN"

Not necessarily... it's foolish to believe if system is detailed than PTI will prosper....

Not necessarily... it's foolish to believe if system is detailed than PTI will prosper....
Well, LTG Tariq Khan challenged him to take the legal course and provide evidence in the court instead of mud slinging.

about our TV engagement, I do not wrestle with a “donkey” (for want of a better word) it likes mud and I don’t.

awesome analogy
LMAO

Excellent rejoinder by LTG Tariq Khan to the vile donkey and we see the donkeys getting itched by this clean response on this thread too.
he is a very eloquent speaker and a very good writer too
he can beat Ahsan Iqbal in the game of wits any day

awesome analogy
LMAO

he is a very eloquent speaker and a very good writer too
he can beat Ahsan Iqbal in the game of wits any day
He can beat anyone who plays by some rules. Donkeys like Ahsan Iqbal do not play by the rules rather they are expert in slandering, abuse and false allegations. Thus I think his decision to not waste time in debating with the donkey is rational.

Last edited:
Can anyone post the link of TV show LTG is referring ....

By naming Gen. Tariq as conspirator of 2014 sit-in has PML-N cleared Gen. Pasha from the accusation they were leveling against him till recently .....??

By naming Gen. Tariq as conspirator of 2014 sit-in has PML-N cleared Gen. Pasha from the accusation they were leveling against him till recently .....??

It happens when one does not have any evidence but the need to blame someone for one's failures. They orchestrated the sit-in, first by making the shameless amendment in the constitution meekly to please their masters but when it got out, they (NS and his daughter) thought why not exploit the situation and incite the unrest of gargantuan level that will divert the attention of the state and the army. Capt Safdar played a crucial role in arranging and the protestors were allowed to enter the federal capital unabated in total contrast to blocking IK's sit-ins using container mafia.

But army failed all their tricks and schemes and they had to accept a unilateral agreement that was drafted by TLY. Thus we can understand how clueless, embarrassed and humiliated they are so it make sense.

Back
Top Bottom