What's new

Lt Gen (R) Nazir Ahmad appointed Chairman NAB

A general made this institution
PTI and PMLN should boycott it and join hands to totally discard NAB. Pmln already echoed that
other countries like USA have FBI, what do we have?
discard NAB sure but then make a accountability cell in FIA and apoint its director same way as NAD but wait isnt that NAB to begin with?

we should change our slogan

from "Īmān, Ittiḥād, Naẓm"

to

"khata hey tu lagata be hey"

sir ji Pakistan ka quami libas kia ha ?
mujhy khud bhi smajh nhi a rahi in main se koi aik hai

17-largest-army-Pakistannn.jpg

other countries like USA have FBI, what do we have?
FIA
discard NAB sure but then make a accountability cell in FIA and apoint its director same way as NAD but wait isnt that NAB to begin with?
Pervez musharaf made NAB what was happeneing before him during 90s.. adopt that way. Have Anti corruption pull down each others pantaloons.
imran zardari and shahbaz should sit and decide army should obey turn into punjab police.

Last edited:
FIA

Pervez musharaf made NAB what was happeneing before him during 90s.. adopt that way. Have Anti corruption pull down each others pantaloons.
imran zardari and shahbaz should sit and decide army should obey turn into punjab police.
Before 1998 we were in worse situations then what we are now(courtesy to lack of accountability)...how old are you? 12?

I guess people like the situation we are in

People say bring Nawaz sharif to any system and there will be corruption

But reality is bring anyone to Pakistan system of zero accountability and there will be corruption

Zero accountability created by amending laws that legalize corruption

FIA

Well if Imran sits with zardari and sharif then he won't be Imran Khan
Then another Imran Khan will be born somewhere

There will always be some people who hates crocks even if you (& I) love crocks (zardari/nawaz)..if Imran Khan want to join crocks then someone else will sooner or later be there against crocks

It will create controversy. Raja Riaz is not legally the opposition leader now. The system is totally naked. Good, it is not the PTV era.

I remembered in 1999, I told my dad I want to join the Pakistan army, to wish he replied - sooner or late he’ll be running a department for the Pakistani government lol. There’s so much professional talent in Pakistan. Need to let the competent civilian rise.

The middle rank cadre of NAB is already made up of retired faujis, Brigs and Cols...as I've often repeated this story, someone once told me keh NAB main sifarish lagani hai to kisi fauji ki layen, warna kaam nhn hona.

Acha hua ab top man bhi fauji hi aa gaya hai.

He probably came in to make sure cases against serving and retired army officers never happen.

Might as well rename NAB to JAG. There seems to be no difference between internal army anti corruption institution and NAB.

NAB is effectively another arm of the COAS.

Instead of depoliticising and cutting the powers of establishment, the duffers are consolidating it.

I hope IMF sees through this sh!t and Pakistan doesn’t get the loan in a million years.

:lol:

Am sure when Imam Mahdi arrives, Pakistan Army will demand that he shall be a Retired Gen too. Or else, they'll join Dajjal, which ofc they will.

If you see they have actually already joined the dajjal army (US) and they worship him (dollar).

Back
Top Bottom