What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

Nawaz Sharif selected him because as per constitution Ahmadis are non-Muslims and he can't become President or P.M so there is no chance of martial law.

He is not Qadyani. I read comment of few Qadyanis. He is not Qadyani but few of his distant relatives are.
He is, my Ahmadi contact send me this list nearly a month back.

Nawaz Sharif selected him because as per constitution Ahmadis are non-Muslims and he can't become President or P.M so there is no chance of martial law.

He is a Ahmadi contact send me this list nearly a month back.
It's propaganda. He is not Ahmedi. ISI gives report on all Generals to Nawaz. This propaganda was done from certian circles to make new COAS controversial so he can't kick politicians butt.

It's propaganda. He is not Ahmedi. ISI gives report on all Generals to Nawaz. This propaganda was done from certian circles to make new COAS controversial so he can't kick politicians butt.
:hitwall:

here is a seniority list I found on the internet, how accurate is it?

Lt Gen Maqsood Ahmad, HI(M), FF — Military Adviser, Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) at United Nations, New York City, NY, United States. (Colonel Commandant of the Frontier Force Regiment). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat, HI(M), Arty — Chief of General Staff (CGS), GHQ. Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Syed Wajid Hussain, HI(M), AC — Chairman, Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT), Taxila. (Colonel Commandant of the Armoured Corps). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Najib Ullah Khan, HI(M), Engrs — DG Joint Staff (DG JS), JSHQ, Chaklala. (Colonel Commandant of the Corps of Engineers). Due to retire on 13 January 2017.

Lt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad, HI(M), AK — Commander, II Corps, Multan. (Colonel Commandant of the Azad Kashmir Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Zamir Ul Hassan Shah, HI(M), TBt, AD — Adjutant General (AG), GHQ. (Colonel Commandant of the Army Air Defence). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Javed Iqbal Ramday, HI(M), Sind — Commander, XXXI Corps, Bahawalpur. (Colonel Commandant of the Sind Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.

Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, HI(M), Baloch — Commander, X Corps, Rawalpindi. (Colonel Commandant of the Baloch Regiment). Due to retire on 8 August 2017.
This is the Actual list . GHO gives 4 names from top 7 the best candidate for the job , Rest will retire , They are good Generals but their portfolio lakes some advantages(experience).

Best of luck for Both , CJCSC and COAS ............... both are good .
Gen , Hayat belongs to a family which produce 4 Generals , His father was Major General and His 2 Brothers are Now Generals in Army . Very professional Family and Extremely Good Carrier.
Gen Bajwa , on the other hand Not only have experience but he also have a cool and calm personality , mainly he consider close to Gen Rahel.
And one more thing ...............He is not Qadiyani ..............This propaganda was done from some special cells (You all know what I mean) now its pay back time for them. They did it to bring Him under pressure from Day 1 and some don't want Him as COAS.
Note: I request from mods , please look into this Qadiyani Propaganda thing.... And Please don't allow trolls from both sides of border to destroy His Image . Any one who do this should be banned right there. Thanks in advance.
@WebMaster , @WAJsal , @Oscar , @waz

Last edited:
when you look at the Pakistani generals i feel pity for indian Army Chief. we should give some of our food to him. he is dying of weakness.
upload_2016-11-26_19-53-42.jpeg

Mods need to look into this ahmadi and non ahmadi chutyapa.

Never has this been found itself a perfect application than to a situation here. Dimagh kharab hogaya hai and kar rahay hai. Who cares? Have we forgotten the services of non Muslims in our army. Have we forgotten the heroics of major brown bcz of whom we have gilgit baltistan and if it wasn't for him there would only be india there and no CPEC or link to China.

only time will tell whether he will be as good as Raheel or turn up into another kayani

i personally think he cannot fill the boats of Raheel

Raheel raise the bar a bit too high

That is a message for India, He is the man who was directly teaching indians a lesson for a very long time. He is from Infantry, Although decision is bit surprising for many but they all are very good officers. Lets hope for best and stand with our Army.

On the contrary, Pakistani generals are overweight (or fat, if you want to be impolite). Dalbir Singh is super fit even at 60 and would kick your *** any day!

dalbirSingh_25082014.jpg

the-new-indian-army-chief-general-dalbir-singh-207134.jpg
isn't it ironic you are calling weakness as super fit?
it's indian culture to call weak body slim,smart and super fit and call fat person khate peete gharane se ha.

Pakistani generals are like wrestlers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom