What's new

Lowest death rates in the world, top ten all Muslim countries - Incredible!

I guess saying "Allahu Ackbar" is wrong, right?
Allah is not great according to you?

Alright go change casualties to make wars look "fair"
All I did is say "AllahuAckbar.com" not "KillMuslims.com", and that slut says to me "GasTheJews.com"
Ah... Muslims

Nope. Islamic law makes a lot of crime in Europe now
Also, you might forget that they execute the most after China, but that's not into consideration, right?
Nope.. see the Chinese development....
China has good punishment so it make to reduce crime hige population may vary to some issues same in middle east

I guess saying "Allahu Ackbar" is wrong, right?
Allah is not great according to you?

Alright go change casualties to make wars look "fair"
All I did is say "AllahuAckbar.com" not "KillMuslims.com", and that slut says to me "GasTheJews.com"
Ah... Muslims

Nope. Islamic law makes a lot of crime in Europe now
Also, you might forget that they execute the most after China, but that's not into consideration, right?

It's off-topic and not related to the thread
I don't have a Religion,I don't follow any Religion but I do believe God is great.
Despite being a fan of middle eastern food i don't believe this list is accurate but unlike you I didn't mock anyone.

Nope.. see the Chinese development....
China has good punishment so it make to reduce crime hige population may vary to some issues same in middle east
We are talking about death rate and not development

@Beny Karachun & @Sandman

I'm not commenting on the problem ( although someone did start it )
but on the location of your bitter exchange following it :

Please take it to the complaint thread, guys, so that this thread can go
on and fulfill its use?

Have a great day, Tay.

It's off-topic and not related to the thread
I don't have a Religion,I don't follow any Religion but I do believe God is great.
Despite being a fan of middle eastern food i don't believe this list is accurate but unlike you I didn't mock anyone.
How is it off topic? I said "AllahuAckbar.com" because he got this from a Muslim source.
You gave me a negative rating for this. Why?

How is it off topic? I said "AllahuAckbar.com" because he got this from a Muslim source.
You gave me a negative rating for this. Why?

Come on! If you said
What's that, Jesuslovesyou.com?
in answer to a source about Western involvement in a given war, I'd call you for it.
Just as if someone said "What's that, Torah.com?" in answer to an article from Tablet mag.
I'd call that too!

Allahu Akbar is a praise to God that you made a joke on
even though it is used to welcome good news daily by
perfectly reasonable Muslims as a thanking prayer.

It was in poor spirit and now you're milking your error, man!

Just forget it and we'll do the same?

Have a good day nonetheless, Tay.

Come on! If you said

in answer to a source about Western involvement in a given war, I'd call you for it.
Just as if someone said "What's that, Torah.com?" in answer to an article from Tablet mag.
I'd call that too!

Allahu Akbar is a praise to God that you made a joke on
even though it is used to welcome good news daily by
perfectly reasonable Muslims as a thanking prayer.

It was in poor spirit and now you're milking your error, man!

Just forget it and we'll do the same?

Have a good day nonetheless, Tay.
You clearly didn't understand me. By the "Allahuackbar.com" I meant that its a Muslim source, and that's why Gaza and the West Bank were there, and the information was untrue according to some guys that corrected the post.
I didn't make a joke on it.

@Mugwop
Really? you give my post a negative rating while that slut says "GasTheJews.com" and you don't give her?
That's not even the user's picture, it's Doctor Aafia Siddiqui, have some dignity. If you scream about the holocaust, respect her too.
@Mugwop

At-topic:
Indeed Gulf Nations (Gulf in particular because they dominate the top 5) not only do they possess resources to improve quality of life, such as better accessibility to Medical Care, medicine etc, but have smaller populations which helps them manage their people and look after them with ease.

You clearly didn't understand me. By the "Allahuackbar.com" I meant that its a Muslim source, and that's why Gaza and the West Bank were there, and the information was untrue according to some guys that corrected the post.
I didn't make a joke on it.

You clearly didn't understand me either then.
Had you written -"Of course, from a biased Muslim source!"
that no one would have cared for form over function.

You chose to do it the dubious way instead.
That it all could have been avoided is my point.

Now, please, again, let it go, Tay.

Islamic law enforcement makes low crime rate
Simple
Low mortality rate has nothing to do with Islamic law.All the top 10 countries in lowest mortality rate have where young,migrant population is several times of the native population plus native population have very high children and young population relative to old people due to high birth rate.So when death rate calculated per 1000 people it make them extremely low death rate as vast majority there is young.On the other hand Japan and eastern european countries have highest death rate per 1000 people because they have lowest birth rate as well as negligible migration.So higher old people relative to overall population.So they have the highest mortality rate.

Islamic law enforcement makes low crime rate
Simple

My friend.
See the topic:
v
Lowest death rates in the world, top ten all Muslim countries - Incredible!

Its not about the crime.

4.5 was in the year 2011, CIA states it's 3.4 in 2014.

This is the premium/subscription site charging 600 USD per year.
They wont peddle any lies or BS.

Forget CIA.
Its OECD
tempurit.png

3190_n.jpg

^
Deaths caused by drugs

Deaths caused by ISIS:

chartoftheday_3060_Global_deaths_from_Jihadist_violence_n.jpg

30639-10qrqfm.jpg

vaccine_historical_graph.jpg

Latest posts