What's new

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll

As if Baramula is whole kashmir . It is the one of the very few hinterland in Kashmir that has not yet be tamed and will be tamed soon .

Baramulla recorded around 40% voter turnout, looks pretty normal when compared to other parts of the country. :coffee:

Not only Argentina. Brunei and Saudi Arabia also did them. They are secret. So even they are not aware of it.
Look at how these people deflect topics.

The issue here was elections. More than 50% people voted making elections in Kashmir a success. Suddenly these Pakistani's jump the topic from elections to some random investigation in some foreign country to xyz.

Voting average in Indian Kashmir is more than Pakistan's national voting average in its last elections!

The issue here was elections. More than 50% people voted making elections in Kashmir a success. Suddenly these Pakistani's jump the topic from elections to some random investigation in some foreign country to xyz.
Voting average in Indian Kashmir is more than Pakistan's national voting average in its last elections!
Your last sentence sums up the present situation. As for the rest - nothing but mud slinging, and they know it.

Baramulla recorded around 40% voter turnout, looks pretty normal when compared to other parts of the country. :coffee:
All of India wants independence from India

IMG_9080.JPG

Successfully forcing elections all over the country since 1947.

i didnt realize hindustanis drive Dodge Caravans and magically changed from right hand drive to left!

Positive Development of you is soon gonna be kicked out of this Country.

I am sure then u wud come up with all the humanity, India against Muslims bulshit, just coz u will be seeing ur Positive Development going down the drains.

they wont be kicked out..

RSS death squads and Sang Parivar activists who wear funny looking adornments will probably do a Gujrat/Assam/Orissa esque number on them

Christians too, incidentally.

This is funny :lol:

RSS death squads and Sang Parivar activists who wear funny looking adornments will probably do a Gujrat/Assam/Orissa esque number on them

RSS death squads!!...:lol:

Kashmir had higher voter turn out than what Pakistan did in 2008..and almost as much as you had in 2013..Hence Kashmir is as much of democracy as Pakistan..so what is there to defend, especially to Pakistanis??

Let me simplify for you. This 50% voter rate is a BS coined by Indian election commission. So no need to compare such fake figures with Pakistani elections.

Ohh ya. U know everything. U can see the future for sure. Congrats.

Aap gyaani, antaryami, buddhiman, shaktiman ho. Aap purush nahi ho.................Ntohing more. :D

Aur aap aik low IQ bharati ho. :rofl:

Wow Sir. Nice information. What is the source of that Bullshit by da way? :)

Well you telling me bout my country when I can see nothing of anything as mentioned by u.

Fear mongering is an age old trait that Indians have got over with.

Demonising any parivar or sangh without any support logic and only rhetoric mite be new for Pak but not for India.

See Pakistan's own voter turnout in last year's election, only Punjab and Sindh voted more than 50%. :jester::jester:

05_national_assembly_turnout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom