What's new

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll

The very fact that Indians are having to defend the forced election is a pin in their baloon.
Because if the elections in Kashmir have been 'forced' and a 'failure', then the entire elections all over India are a failure because this is exactly how elections are conducted in each and every state of India. The pictures are exactly similar to pictures of election preparation all over India.

I dont even get what Pakistani's are trying to prove over here. An election in which over 50% people vote is considered a resounding success!

Lastly, I think Pakistani's just need a reason to rant. Facts or no facts, they will still repeat the same lines.

All of India wants independence from India

_69298658_69298657.jpg

dsc_8184.jpg

p1090756.jpg

reax4.jpg

5572558w_r620x349.jpg

IMG_9080.JPG

Oh wait,....

r

Do they shout Hindustan murdabad too like Kashmiris?

Or do they lock down pooling stations too like Kashmiris here...

BnAuK5KCAAI0Wci.jpg large.jpg

Or do they throw stones on your police and army???

You also know the asnwer but since you are a bharati so you would lie to conceal the truth.

Do they shout Hindustan murdabad too like Kashmiris?

Or do they lock down pooling stations too like Kashmiris here...

View attachment 27740

Or do they throw stones on your police and army???

You also know the asnwer but since you are a bharati so you would lie to conceal the truth.
Mumbai_rioter_1_295.jpg

azad_1176703f.jpg

Of course they do. India is broken beyond repair. Please come deliver the coup de grace.

Well these were BD immigrants according to bharatis. If this is a trend then this is indeed a positive development.
Irrelevant. This is all over India. I just dodged stones while coming back from office. Since my car was blown up (second time in three weeks) I had to run all the way home. Buses are all torched all the time. You know. India. :coffee:

Irrelevant. This is all over India. I just dodged stones while coming back from office. Since my car was blown up (second time in three weeks) I had to run all the way home. Buses are all torched all the time. You know. India. :coffee:

Good. :lol:

Well these were BD immigrants according to bharatis. If this is a trend then this is indeed a positive development.
Positive Development of you is soon gonna be kicked out of this Country.

I am sure then u wud come up with all the humanity, India against Muslims bulshit, just coz u will be seeing ur Positive Development going down the drains.

Positive Development of you is soon gonna be kicked out of this Country.

I am sure then u wud come up with all the humanity, India against Muslims bulshit, just coz u will be seeing ur Positive Development going down the drains.

Nah. You will do nothing except killing your own Indian muslims and then disowning them as BD immigrants.

Typical article meant for Pakistani audience: low on facts, low on intelligence, high on rhetoric.
Meanwhile:

Jammu & Kashmir recorded polling percentage of 49.98% as per last report: Vinod Zutshi, deputy election commissioner

I dont know what constitutes low turnout in Pakistan, but more than 50% is considered normal in any State of India.

50% voter turnout is something like a dream even in Pakistani general elections. :omghaha:

Oh look!

A couple of teenagers threw stones at a building! Separatists gave a boycott call ! Damn! Thats so unique to Kashmir!

Damn! These elections with over 50% people voting in Kashmir have been a clear failure!

Intelligence really is at a premium beyond the western border of India.

a small number of Pundits leave occupied Kashmir and suddenly it means india has some duty to interfere in the internal affairs of Kashmir/Pakistan.

i guess the next Kashmiri that waves a Pakistani flag on August 14 or cheers for Pakistan team will get more than a thrashing.....

we already know the track record of the terrorists beyond eastern border

Argentina secretly probed mass graves in Kashmir Lastupdate:- Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

The very fact that Indians are having to defend the forced election is a pin in their baloon.

Kashmir had higher voter turn out than what Pakistan did in 2008..and almost as much as you had in 2013..Hence Kashmir is as much of democracy as Pakistan..so what is there to defend, especially to Pakistanis??

a small number of Pundits leave occupied Kashmir and suddenly it means india has some duty to interfere in the internal affairs of Kashmir/Pakistan.

i guess the next Kashmiri that waves a Pakistani flag on August 14 or cheers for Pakistan team will get more than a thrashing.....

we already know the track record of the terrorists beyond eastern border

Argentina secretly probed mass graves in Kashmir Lastupdate:- Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com
Not only Argentina. Brunei and Saudi Arabia also did them. They are secret. So even they are not aware of it.

Well Jammu&Kashmir touched around 50% turnout which is better than last time. Even Kashmir valley did better than last time.

Back
Top Bottom