What's new

Low quality Indian, Chinese cars occupy major stake

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChennaiDude or @Bombay_Dude please do not make your this account ban also with your trolling. I know you have many other account but atleast this account of yours has a clean record so far. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChennaiDude or @Bombay_Dude please do not make your this account ban also with your trolling. I know you have many other account but atleast this account of yours has a clean record so far. Cheers.

Captain..whatever...dont worry about it...you dont have the Aukat to ban me....If you really have balls prove it that I have another account...How old are you kiddo....learn some manners if you have any issues why dont to reach out the Mods..My records will always be clean...you know why..I am not a troll like you.....I am here only to take part in real discussions..otherwise I am a spectator....that is why My posts are not too many....get a life Dhead.

Captain..whatever...dont worry about it...you dont have the Aukat to ban me....If you really have balls prove it that I have another account...How old are you kiddo....learn some manners if you have any issues why dont to reach out the Mods..My records will always be clean...you know why..I am not a troll like you.....I am here only to take part in real discussions..otherwise I am a spectator....that is why My posts are not too many....get a life Dhead.

You should have joined some drama team... Last time you said the same with your @Setting account... But webmaster said otherwise :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom