What's new

'Loudspeakers in mosques should be shut by May 3 else we will...': Thackeray warns Maharashtra govt

Akshay89

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
"Loudspeakers in mosques should be shut till May 3rd otherwise, we will play Hanuman Chalisa in speakers. This is a social issue, not a religious one. I want to tell the state government, we will not go back on this subject, do whatever you want to do," he warned during a public rally in the city.

@hussain0216 @fitpOsitive @Jf-17 block 3 @Areesh @jamahir @Rollno21 @Novus ordu seclorum @

Dont mind loudspeakers in my village we have 3 gurdwaras first one will start its morning prayers then the others start so you can't make out what is being said because the timing off on all three

Agreed.
Rivers should not be polluted with dead bodies.
Drinking water sources like The Ganges should be free of human pollution.
Good point Wergeland!
Adding to that

1-Drinking cow urine and lacing their faces in cow dung should also be banned.
2-Open defecation should also be banned.
3-Rapes and killing new born babies because of gender should also be banned.
4-Dirty ugly yindus asking for bob and vegene pictures should also be banned.
5-Using coconut hairoil outside and making the mall ambiance hell for others in foreign countries should also be banned.

If the above stops then I dont mind if they ban loudspeaker in mosques.

agree, but nobody is forcing the dead bodies and polluted water on anyone

but the horrible arab prayer noise early mornings is being forced on people

tyre puncture walon ki kami nahi hai where I am

your abbu will also come dancing like a rundy if I flash a 500 Rs note

What planet do you live on. fresh water is a neccecity for human biology and the ganges river forexample is vital for almost one billion people.

Why are muslims and non-religious in India forced to watch those beastly and vomit inducing practices like those human flesh eaters and savage temple culture?
or casteism
or that sickening orange fanta bottle color...
or those ugly temples with carvings and statues of pervert actions and beastiality

Just disgusting, watching men and women eat animal feces because that supposedly is holy.
No normal human beings or society should tolerate such abomination

IMG_20220413_183056.jpg

Lately, the right wing lunatics in India are going crazy. It is as if BJP lost control of their minions o_O

Back
Top Bottom