What's new

Loudspeaker Menace: Hindu Fanaticism of Indian Political Agents

Please do not try to interpret things that you don't even know... Shirk for Azaan! I mean are you sure you know Islam?

Religion based threads must not be discussed, mods need to delete this thread..
no , shirk is for loudspeaker.. its true

:chilli:Generally speaking, Hindus oppose my views on Hindutva fanaticism and hypocrisy of advanced
Hindus In India and abroad. they expect me also so write false things praising Hindutva, Hinduism and their fanaticism. How could one just bluff?

For this article also, as usual the Hindus and their allies have write ***** and freaks.
But I am grateful for this useful response from a genuine human:

Re: Loudspeaker Menace: Hindu Fanaticism of Indian Political Agents

I hated all these uses of loudspeakers and bells in the name of religion when I grew up - temples playing songs especially in Dec, Mosques calling for prayers, Churches making use of bells. SC need to ban all these shenanigans in the name of religion. I live in US and there is nothing of that sort happening here. If people in US can live without these loudspeakers why not people in India?

Colonel Sahib
I cannot say anything for the authenticity of the post or author but it it is true at all, then it apparently came out of his extreme frustration. I don't see him hating the Hindus but he is fed up with a certain segment of the Political-Hindu folks who are bent on harrassing their Muslim neighbors which he believes is intentional. Accordign to his own admission, they are not his neigboring Hindus but some folks who came from outside. He may have been hard in his expression but he surely has a point. Causing someone to suffer day and night for over a week is not fair. Azan goes for 5 minutes but this thing was going on 24 hours a day seven days a week.

it seems your world is shrinking into only one point "religion" ...

why don`t you became a saint or fakeer...

only thing in your article is hate against other faith.... disgusting ...:fie:

i dont mind the azaan as much as the seasonal hindu festival songs. they are just too obnoxious. but an indian muslim would never write such stupid articles and we dont have to respect your view with a pakistani flag on.

but an indian muslim would never write such stupid articles and we dont have to respect your view with a pakistani flag on.
The OP wrote it himself and he is Dr.Abdul Ruff Colachal,JNU, New Delhi. :hang2:

The old practice of loud speaker culture has no relevance today when every house has TV sets, computers, tape recorders, videos, etc and loud speaker noise has no meaning at all.

Is it the way to appease gods for favors?

-

A splendid case for technology! How about Azaan call every morning by pagers or SMS or even phone call to subscribers? No loud speakers!! In this way, those precious moments of sleep in the mornings are NOT disturbed for everyone but the true followers and subscribers?

To the author,

I am an Indian Muslim. If you are one , which i doubt very much, please understand the value of co-existence. I value and respect others beliefs and traditions; as i do my own. Progress and prosperity of a nation is dependant upon the collective, cooperative and concentrated efforts of one and all. I dont consider myself or my community to be superior to others. I have my faith and they have theirs. I live my life and practice my beliefs as they do theirs.

To date i have not witnessed a single instance where i was marginalized or denied anything due to my religion.

Waking up early is productive regardless of religious affiliation.

Back
Top Bottom