What's new

Lost Tribes of Bani-Israel

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are three major theories about the origin of PASHTUNS

1-one as we all know popular beleive is that PASHTUNS are Arians.The Pashtun population has got strong linkages with the north eastern region of ancient Persia as well..

2-Many claim PASHTUNS to be decendents of Khalid bin Waleed, one of the close Campanions of Rasul-Allah (saas).

3- Third and the last theory that PASHTUNS in general and FATA tribes in particular are THE TEN LOST TRIBES OF Bani-ISRAEL.
*Jerusalem had strong commercial linkages with ancient Khorasan for sure.

there are many theories regarding the lost tribes of Israel, some say one went to australia, others say africa(one african tribe claims to be so) while many jews believe Kashmiri to be one of the tribes of israel.

Oral Tradition among Pashtuns:

Some anthropologists lend credence to the mythical oral traditions of the Pashtun tribes themselves.

1-according to the Encyclopaedia of Islam, the theory of Pashtun descent from Israelites is traced to Maghzan-e-Afghani who compiled a history for Khan-e-Jehan Lodhi in the reign of Mughal Emperor Jehangir in the 17th century.

2-Another book that corresponds with Pashtun historical records, Taaqati-Nasiri, states that in the 7th century BC a people called the Bani Israel settled in Ghor, southeast of Herat, Afghanistan, and then migrated south and east.

These book references to Bani Israel agree with the commonly held view by Pashtuns that when the twelve tribes of Israel were dispersed, the tribe of Joseph, among other Hebrew tribes, settled in the region. This oral tradition is widespread among the Pashtuns.

for instance if we look at the tribal name 'Yusef Zai' in Pashto, it translates to 'sons of Joseph'. A similar story is told by Iranian historian Ferishta.

It seems hardly coincidental that such a large number of tribes, castes, cities, etc. would have names equivalent to
Biblical ones unless there were some kind of connection between the people of Afghanistan and Kashmir and the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

Attempt of finding Pashtun origin:

Pashtun tribes have underwent some genetical analysis of DNA, but they have refused to do more. The first analysis said that they are more Arian/Persian in comparison to other roots. dont forget this part after watching the video.

Lost Tribes of Bani-Israel

Those tribes were not lost, they were massacred and annihilated.
Entire male population of these tribes were massacred by the marauding gangsters.
Jewish Tribes like Bani Quraiza, Banu Nadir, Bani Quyanuqa etc etc. were all massacred.

Try to learn some history from your own sources before starting such threads.

Kashmir

1-Mystery of the Ten Lost Tribes Kashmir by Rabbi Marvin Tokayer - Moshiach Online

2-The Lost Tribes (Israelite Origin of the Kashmiri People) – The Tomb of Jesus Christ (Christian)

3-The Lost Tribes of Israel by M. M. Ahmad – Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (Muslim)

Afghanistan

The Missing Tribes of Israel – The Occident and American Jewish Advocate on The Descent of The Afghans From The Jews
Mystery of the Ten Lost Tribes: Afghanistan by Rabbi Marvin Tokayer - Moshiach Online

2-The "lost tribes of Israel" are the Muslims of Afghanistan and Kashmir - Proved from the Bible and History - Afghan and Kashmiri cities mentioned and documented – Answering-Christianity.com (Muslim)

3-Mystery of the Ten Lost Tribes Afghanistan/Pakistan - The Pathans by Rabbi Marvin Tokayer - Moshiach Online

4-Afghanistan: Home to Lost Tribes of Israel? – Ohr Somayach

5-Qui sont les "pathans"? – Albert Soued

6-The Israeli Source of the Pathan Tribes – by Issachar Katzir - The Scribe (Autumn 2001)

7-From the book Lost Tribes from Assyria by A Avihail and A Brin, 1978, (in Hebrew)

African tribe Falasha:

And we could even add that African Falasha from Etiopia ... they were the result of the meeting of the escaping Jews [passing through Egypt] and the local African population.

I believe it to be true. after watching the video.

do watch 19:00 sec onwards.

my muslim fellows should be able to understand what this game is all about, and they should be able to understand what jews think is missing is ACTUALLY VERY MUCH PRESENT.
-------------------------------------------------------

there is a clash between Jews and Zionists, one waits for all the tribes to gather and apparently Afrain/Afridi tribe to lead them into the lands of palestine and reclaim their state, while the later believes in construction of temple of Solomon so that messiah shall arrive...
--------------------------------------------------------

now I wonder about Ark of Covenant, if it is necessary to be found too ? I dont know about it.

As far as I have heard, many people are certain that Afridi's most definitely got Jewish roots and same is said about Khattaks as well. Though other Pashtun tribes are still a question mark, I personally don't understand why some Pashtuns feel offended when they are being linked to Jews? Before Islam everyone had a different religion, so did Pashtuns. Big deal.

As far as I have heard, many people are certain that Afridi's most definitely got Jewish roots and same is said about Khattaks as well. Though other Pashtun tribes are still a question mark, I personally don't understand why some Pashtuns feel offended when they are being linked to Jews? Before Islam everyone had a different religion, so did Pashtuns. Big deal.

if you can watch the video, you will find it more about links between pashtuns of FATA and biblical tribes of bani-israel.

as far as your view about getting offended is concern, I have not come across a single pathan that gets offended, rather they feel very proud of the fact.

Those tribes were not lost, they were massacred and annihilated.
Entire male population of these tribes were massacred by the marauding gangsters.
Jewish Tribes like Bani Quraiza, Banu Nadir, Bani Quyanuqa etc etc. were all massacred.

Try to learn some history from your own sources before starting such threads.

Same can be said about you

Telling someone that they need to learn is a huge laugh from your part metro
Where is the proof Bani Quraiza, Banu Nadir, Bani Quyanuqa were wiped out ?
I trust you that you will provide proper evidence of this Idea.

Otherwise STOP being a backward idiot jealous of the fact that a portion of Pakistanies have certain part to Isreal and trolling here before I report you.
Least have the decentcy to go and research the fact about the 13th tribe, instead of insulting members here.

http://www.biblesearchers.com/hebrewchurch/primitive/losttribesisrael9.shtml

Telling someone that they need to learn is a huge laugh from your part metro
Where is the proof Bani Quraiza, Banu Nadir, Bani Quyanuqa were wiped out ?
You post only resembles that of trolling ? I trust you that you will provide proper evidence of this Idea.

Would you mind if i quote few authentic hadiths here for my claim ?

Edit: you should not edit you're post, once someone has already quoted it.
And whats there to be jealous about ?
I have evidence to present before you to prove that Jewish tribes of Arabia were massacred mercilessly.

I have evidence to present before you to prove that Jewish tribes of Arabia were massacred mercilessly.

Poster reported second time.

Please post what evidence you have-
and stop this should i post or edit post type of senseless provocations-

Back
Top Bottom