What's new

Lord Shiva's warriors wont allow Pakistan cricket team in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: you are a senior member..have some research and please find out the name of Islamic terrorist organisations of the world with meaning .. Thanks

I normally don't turn to trolls, for a moment I thought your misunderstanding could be rectified, but yeah, it was my bad.

My advice, don't comment on something you don't know..

Peace.

To all the Indians here is the Honour of these people who died for u has less value then ur Entertainment ... Kuch to sharam Karoooo...

318895_10151138079291395_1422213314_n.jpg

And how does that relate to a cricket match?

I dint like the sena but I also think the tour of Pakistan to India should not be allowed until we show the brave and innocent men/women who died some respect.

In more than one way for sure.

Polite way of telling you, no matches, till 26/11 pakistani perpetrators are executed. Is that simple enough for your thick skull?

Btw, you have still not answered. Do you admit that your objective was to incite with your title?

Where is Zaid hamid when you need him. He should declare a fatwa on these Shiv Sena guys. Fight fire with fire, in this case, idiot with an idiot :sniper:

I normally don't turn to trolls, for a moment I thought your misunderstanding could be rectified, but yeah, it was my bad.

My advice, don't comment on something you don't know..

Peace.

Nice Advice mate but I think your country man (OP) needs it more.

I dint like the sena but I also think the tour of Pakistan to India should not be allowed until we show the brave and innocent men/women who died some respect.

In more than one way for sure.

Surely it does! But wonder why logic is not extended beyond cricket, I mean we just played a kabadi match.

Where is Zaid hamid when you need him. He should declare a fatwa on these Shiv Sena guys. Fight fire with fire, in this case, idiot with an idiot :sniper:

zaid hamid is " Bol bacchan Popat "

Polite way of telling you, no matches, till 26/11 pakistani perpetrators are executed. Is that simple enough for your thick skull?

Cricket is a sports..
The rest are legal,diplomatic proceedings...which take time. Both countries are exchanging information on the matter and the wheels are in motion..
There is no need for 'jantaa' like you or shiv sena to take matters in your hands,as you ir shiv sena has no legsl reason or permision to do so.
Or am i missing something written indian law which makes every little angry bratz superior to their government and diplomats..??

Nice Advice mate but I think your country man (OP) needs it more.

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they? BTW you are free to explain him what he thinks is not right.

shame on PCB for forgetting the innocent pakistan who lost their lives for crazy hindu terrorists

Surely it does! But wonder why logic is not extended beyond cricket, I mean we just played a kabadi match.

Believe me we do. But, the stupid Congress government (for who I voted, but, not again) is a bunch of jerks headed by a spineless PM who are more interested in making peace overtures with Pakistan, than in gettinng justice for the Mumbai incident. I personally do not support the current tour or any sporting relations with Pakistan till 26/11 Pakistani perpetrators are executed.

Cricket is a sports..

Or am i missing something written indian law which makes every little angry bratz superior to their government and diplomats..??

what about Pakistani law which give asylum to terrorist , which didn't help minorities when they killed , kidnapped . when they forced migration to India.

what about you law which biased on religion, how much angry we should feel ?

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they? BTW you are free to explain him what he thinks is not right.

Happy to agree with you mate but religion in a touchy subject and some just dont understand. (on both the ends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom