What's new

Lord Shiva's warriors wont allow Pakistan cricket team in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you are a Think Tank ????.... cool !!!

thread starter - choosing " Lord Shivas warriors " as thread title is just the example of your mentality level. Here question is not
about translating Shiv shena in English, but what lead you to chose this title is example of your mentality sickness. Hope now sitting before your lappy, you ll be feeling proud . Good Job..

@on topic -Shiv Shena is political party. Whatever they said is right. is cricket so important for people even more then country issue ? What's wrong with people. Why Indian people have short memories. ? Thackeray is right by calling this national shame. Here people are not against pakistan or they hate pakistan. They are against whatever they faced because of other side.

Whatever they ll protests only. This is democracy. Here if son-in law have right to be national son-in law, then these people also have right to speak their minds.

Actually its not a democraric protest 'shiv sena' are doing...They are passing threats.
Democratic protest means ,wriying letters to Indian cricket board and government bodies and mentioning your concerns against the matter.
Or going to the court and taking legal action.
Then failing that,or to support your point,arranging a public gathering with permission of local administeration at an allowed place which does not disrupt public life,or in any way pose threat to anybody.
Thats called 'democratic protest'.
Its a shame that the so called 'largest democracy's' citizens are unaware of the meanong of democracy and how to protest within democratic constrains.

Asking a well known violent organisation's workers not to let an innocent cricket match being played 'at any cost' ...thats not democracy,thats terrorism,as it terrorises people.

Asking a well known violent organisation's workers not to let an innocent cricket match being played 'at any cost' ...thats not democracy,thats terrorism,as it terrorises people.

it's answer to people who did 26/11 and it's in very mild language , still no Hindu organization started terrorist activities in Pakistan. i guess it's not that violent which it should be.

From wiki.

Shiv Sena (Marathi: Śiv Senā, meaning Army of Shiv.

Shiv the Hindu deity.....

Nothing wrong with the title...

instead of writing marathi...has been translared into English for all to understand.

Idiot.... do u know the meaning of Al qaeda, taliban etc etc... shall we link it with Islam ?

Two points

1. You got it wrong. Btw, the wiki does not say "Army of Lord Shiva". It says "Army of Shiv". So improve your comprehension skills. The title was meant by you for trolling.

2. So going by your logic, if someone is named after a prophet and he starts a party with his name, then name calling the prophet is fair game if a party member does something wrong, right?

What's the point of the moderators on this forum, who state in their rules no slandering of religion and let someone slander right on the Title? Do TK, Oscar, Aeronaut, Irfan Baloch, Icarus, Xerix, fatman17 have the guts to give Safriz an infraction or ban? I am sure not.

As per forum rules you are entitled to press the 'report button' and write your complaints to the powers up above.
Having any designation on this forum does not make any of us immune from infractions or bans,if that is for well founded breach of forum rules..
The only thing neither us nor you can do,is enforcing our likes or dislikes on the admin team..
Me too wants many members to be banned and keep reporting them,and they dont get banned...
So get yourself out of the inferiority complex,use forum rules to your benifit,..
And get back to the topic.
Your ideas about 'shivsena' passing threats to Pakistani cricket team and indian tour organizers.

malnourished veggies eating warriors:lol:

Wrong on all three counts neither they vegetarions (majority of maharastrians are non veg), neither they are malnourished (show me the health records of the persons involved) and thirdly they all are political goons not warriors. Only warriors are in Maratha regiment.

Actually its not a democraric protest 'shiv sena' are doing...They are passing threats.

Its a shame that the so called 'largest democracy's' citizens are unaware of the meanong of democracy and how to protest within democratic constrains.

first -no one here is interested in taking democracy lessons from pakistanis.
secondly-by your definition of terrorism many pakistani presidents/pm (forget the usual mullahs for a sec) shud be a terrorist as well .for eg bhutto once said we will bleed india through thousand cuts and gilani reiterated those words recently -directly threatening india/indians .do i need to talk about zaid hamid /hamid gul/shekh rashid etc ...?

have a common concept for problems if not either you are in a state of ambiguity or double standards has become a part of your nature.

As per forum rules you are entitled to press the 'report button' and write your complaints to the powers up above.
Having any designation on this forum does not make any of us immune from infractions or vans,if that is for well founded breach of forum rules..
The only thing neither us nor you can do,is enforcing our likes or dislikes on the admin team..
Me too wants many members to be banned and keep reporting them,and they dont get banned...
So get yourself out of the inferiority complex,use forum rules to your benifit,..
And get back to the topic.
Your ideas about 'shivsena' passing threats to Pakistani cricket team and indian tour organizers.

Before getting back to the topic, so are you admitting you are wrong and still wont change the title, just for the sake of incitement.

And yea, I have reported you, unlike you (I do not believe I have addressed your design or whatever) (inability to comprehend what forum members explained) my comprehension skills of things written on the forum is quite good and do not need advice on your rules and regulations information.

Regarding the opposition on cricket match. The sport ties were suspended on the account of 26/11 which most Indians believe was a act of Pakistan's army to stop its civilian government to settle boundary disputes.

I personally feel there has n't been any progress on the issue; either they should n't have been suspended (if Pakistan was not involved) and if Pakistan was involved we should not start these ties again as Pakistan stance is still the same; if there is any difference in the ground situation the Onus is on Indian Government to explain.

Democratic protest means ,wriying letters to Indian cricket board and government bodies and mentioning your concerns against the matter.
Or going to the court and taking legal action.
Then failing that,or to support your point,arranging a public gathering with permission of local administeration at an allowed place which does not disrupt public life,or in any way pose threat to anybody.
Thats called 'democratic protest'.

At any cost means they ll try all possible way to protest under law. They are not threatening people to kill them. They are not saying let's go behead them or any suicide bomb attack. If you have a bit knowledge then you also know that they ll not attack on people.

BTW you please don't talk on this topic. Don't talk about ow should people protest , how should democracy work.
Please stay on the points you made in starting comments and in your thread. That's suits you.
If by browsing some websites has enlighten you to chose such title, and tag people like this. That's great.
They are protesting against pakistan here why are you people tagging most people as Hinduism terrorists ? muslims sirf pak me hi rahte hai kya ? ya aap ki country k muslim kuch jyada special hai ki koi aap k khilaf bolega to wo Christian terrorists, or Hinduism terrorists etc ban jayega ?

To all the Indians here is the Honour of these people who died for u has less value then ur Entertainment ... Kuch to sharam Karoooo...

318895_10151138079291395_1422213314_n.jpg

Your Arabic is terrible, please don't bother to decipher it for us.

:lol: you are a senior member..have some research and please find out the name of Islamic terrorist organisations of the world with meaning .. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom