What's new

Looking at Younis Khan's smile and Misbah's turtle batting..something fishy

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
130801.jpg

I just don't like his smile after droping a vital catch ... and smiling after it ... something does not adds up

Juts like how Misbah played and cheat by playing slow intentionally

Both Misbah and Younis intentionally played slow wated 50 balls between them

I am not sure but I just don't feel that they were in to win this game !!!

Right after this frame he got up pretending to be so serious ... in the video camera but this moment is caught by a high speed close range camera !!!

Being a Pakistani cricketer is a thankless job. You have to win every match, otherwise a wince will be misconstrued as a smile, which will be taken as a proof of '....something fishy'.

Even when the Pakistani captain admits that team India was better than his team, fanboys at home need some excuse, anything, to keep up their illusions.

Pathetic.

Facts:
Misbah , wasted the easiest of all catches simple catch coming at him.
Younis then also wasted a catch coming right at him he did not even had to move.

Frist they tried to end the game by dropping intentional catches then they finished the job by their batting

then Younis wasted 19 balls
Misbah wasted 20 balls (If we remove Misbah's miracle last over hits you will see he actually wasted 40 odd balls) , perhaps almost 10 overs were lost due to these two players !!!

Infact after Younis wasted his share of balls he just got himself out because he probably could not handle the pressure to keep playing dot balls - Younis is FLAT pitch double centurion he makes double century on these dead pitches for him to defend and not play spinners was pretty obvious hint

20+19 = 39 balls that is almost 6 overs were wasted between them

6 overs !!! not a ball but 6 overs !!! ...if ICC can ban Amir over 1 odd no ball - for 3 years here we are talking about 6 overs just so that Pakistan and India can talk about their so called peace process

I hope ICC bans PCB for accepting political influence to lose the match by instructing 2 players to play below par

Either it was the gov gilani and co ... who fixed these two played up

The fact that - Younis is smiling after that dropped catch shows , infact proves beyond doubt that something was wrong ...whats amazing is the video clip after this frame turns away and pretends to be serious and puts his finger on his chin to act so serious in-front of his teammates - just go to you-tube and check it out

Secondary proof!!!
Misbah , kept intentionally hesitating in taking runs !!! it was obvious 10 times when younger Pakistani players wanted to take runs , 100% simple runs he kept on hesitating intentionally I thought it was just me noticing it but almost every one noticed it ... This is a player who is 37 years old a veteran player !!! who is scared to take 2 runs or 1 runs - clear runs !! 100% safe for good 40 minutes

It was not UNTILL AFRIDI got mad at Misbah to play that he started to take runs ... and we know that moment too because that was when we needed runs .. and Afridi got Mad at Misbah and his tactics !!!

As much as rational as I can be ... the facts just pointing towards an intentional sabotage to prevent us from playing in Mumbai out of fear of derailing peace process - by none other then our Gov

Younis Khan and Kamran Akmal need to be let go. Misbah after a while.

There was no cheating involved, let it go.

Facts:

Then Younis wasted 19 balls
Misbah wasted 20 balls

20+19 = 39 balls that is almost 6 overs were wasted between them

6 overs !!! not a ball but 6 overs !!! ...if ICC can ban Amir over 1 odd no ball - for 3 years here we are talking about 6 overs just so that Pakistan and India can talk about their so called peace process

What do you mean by 'wasted 19 balls, wasted 20 balls'?

Buddy, you're looking at the difference between runs scored and balls faced. That ways, Sachin also 'wasted' 30 balls? Did he take the most money in the match :hitwall:

it was huge pressure game..

just look what actually happening after that match...people still talking about that match and ....nobody even thining about the final , just look at media , there is absolutly no buzz for the final match.....it all gone so quite ..

The pitch was simple : great for 2 and singles , but these two - went in sabotaged the game , and then Younis went away after he did his job as mafia requested , and then Misbah went in and did his cameo ....

Misbah scored a few runs in end to remove ICC anti-curruption eyes from them both !!! by pretending to try to win , at last 2 overs we all knew he would never hit 7 sixes !!! by then

What do you mean by 'wasted 19 balls, wasted 20 balls'?

Buddy, you're looking at the difference between runs scored and balls faced. That ways, Sachin also 'wasted' 30 balls? Did he take the most money in the match :hitwall:

Sachin wasn't chasing a target with a req rate of 7 runs per over. Don't give stupid explanations for the failure of Misbah and Younis. If their performance has helped your cause it doesn't mean you keep defending them by giving stupid analogies every time. I don't say that the match was fixed or their was some cheating involved but they did the most contribution to Pakistan's defeat and India's victory. No analogy, no example can change that.

Sachin wasn't chasing a target with a req rate of 7 runs per over. Don't give stupid explanations for the failure of Misbah and Younis. If their performance has helped your cause it doesn't mean you keep defending them by giving stupid analogies every time. I don't say that the match was fixed or their was some cheating involved but they did the most contribution to Pakistan's defeat and India's victory. No analogy, no example can change that.

Their role in the team is not to accelerate. We all know that. How many times in the past have we seen Misbah/Younis playing through the innings while the flashier batsmen hit around them?

Why don't you guys blame Umar Akmal as well for playing such an irresponsible shot while being well set? What about Afridi's shot? Don't you think that put pressure on Misbah meaning he could not play attacking shots and had to lay a foundation all over again?

Putting ALL the blame for the loss on Misbah and Younis is stupid.

130801.jpg

I just don't like his smile after droping a vital catch ... and smiling after it ... something does not adds up

Juts like how Misbah played and cheat by playing slow intentionally

Both Misbah and Younis intentionally played slow wated 50 balls between them

I am not sure but I just don't feel that they were in to win this game !!!

Right after this frame he got up pretending to be so serious ... in the video camera but this moment is caught by a high speed close range camera !!!

wow you guys dont even trust your own cricket team that made it to be semi's after playing so well and then you question why Pakistan is in such a dump today. Your guys dont even trust each other, how do you expect the world to trust you ? God give up now, it was a game and India won on the day, if Pakistan had won, the same guys you are calling cheaters today wont be hailed as heroes.

The pitch was simple : great for 2 and singles , but these two - went in sabotaged the game , and then Younis went away after he did his job as mafia requested , and then Misbah went in and did his cameo ....

Misbah scored a few runs in end to remove ICC anti-curruption eyes from them both !!! by pretending to try to win , at last 2 overs we all knew he would never hit 7 sixes !!! by then

wow your pathetic, its sad that the Pakistani team has to return to people like you now. Feeling quite sad for Afridi and Younis now.

Their role in the team is not to accelerate. We all know that. How many times in the past have we seen Misbah/Younis playing through the innings while the flashier batsmen hit around them?

Why don't you guys blame Umar Akmal as well for playing such an irresponsible shot while being well set? What about Afridi's shot? Don't you think that put pressure on Misbah meaning he could not play attacking shots and had to lay a foundation all over again?

Putting ALL the blame for the loss on Misbah and Younis is stupid.

Come on yaar. Either you don't know about Cricket or you are just defending them because they helped India to get their fifth victory against Pakistan in WC. I would take the second option keeping in mind the Bharati mindset. They were supposed to keep the score board ticking with ones and twos so they can build partnerships with the other batsmen. What they did was they wasted balls which led to the increase of required rate and put pressure on the other batsmen which resulted in dismissals. Even someone like Asad Shafiq was forced to go for some boundaries thanks to mediocre and pathetic batting of younis. Umar Akmal was doing the right thing since the required rate was well above 7 when he started hitting. All he needed support from Misbah which he could have provided with taking singles or sometimes doubles. Misbah was just required to take singles which he didn't for some "reasons". It was Younis and Misbah who put pressure on other batsmen which led to collapse of Pakistani batting line. They were not supposed to hit boundaries but they were also not supposed to play maiden overs on some mediocre bowlers like Munaf patel.

We are not putting ALL the blame on these two but they do share most of the responsibility when it comes to batting collapse. If they have helped india in winning this match it doesn't mean you keep defending them no matter how stupid you look to defend them.:)

I also believed for while everything is fine, but after Shahid interview on airport, it seems Misbah and Younis played important role to let down Shahid. Plus Kamran Ajmal been opposed by Shahid, but some other forces in cricket board didn't regard Shahid selection and put him in 11s.
More is news is coming. Don't miss Talat interview with Mohsin Khan.

I also believed for while everything is fine, but after Shahid interview on airport, it seems Misbah and Younis played important role to let down Shahid. Plus Kamran Ajmal been opposed by Shahid, but some other forces in cricket board didn't regard Shahid selection and put him in 11s.
More is news is coming. Don't miss Talat interview with Mohsin Khan.

Seriously then dont send your Team to play then, if you cant swallow a defeat and have to use lame match fixing excuses. As Sunil Gavaskar said, its normal in Pakistan to blame everything on match fixing right after a defeat, the people are only behind the team until they are winning.

Back
Top Bottom