Look who I found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya Desa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Look who I found on the Economist site spewing his propaganda and trying to sell his F grade "book".
MBI.png

crazy spammer and he is a think tank here, although he has made some valid points about modhi

@DRAY Munshi is posting is flop book's link even on the Economist website. :omghaha::omghaha:

Height of desperation!!! :omghaha::omghaha:

He is doing it in many other forums, I remember seeing him in one, poor soul. :D

If the author goes to door to door to sell his book, that gives a substantial idea on the content of it.

Yaar Jholachaap doctor toh suney they.........yeh Jholachaap Authors kabse banene lage............

"India key naam pey book lelo..........Plsss....." :rofl:

Yaar Jholachaap doctor toh suney they.........yeh Jholachaap Authors kabse banene lage............

"India key naam pey book lelo..........Plsss....." :rofl:

Imagine him in the streets of Dhaka, singing this in Kareena's fashion.

'Book meraaaa, muft ka'.

As per MBI Munshi, RAW has rented a flat right opposite to his house, to keep an eye on him of course! So don't worry its all under control :lol:

And in that sticky India doctrine thread in BD section he said that he asked for an appointment with Manmohan Singh before writing the book, and was very offended when PMO declined his request. :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom