What's new

iranians watch this traitor video.

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Jason Jorjani & Vlad Davidzon | Israel VS Iran​

i found him after few yrs trying to find him i think its him. the iranian traitor jason reza jorjani.
he asking usa and israel for help to over throw iran mullah government.

This is opposituon not traitors. There might be majority of Iranian people with these views.
Lol, what a stupid comment.

Jason Jorjani & Vlad Davidzon | Israel VS Iran​

i found him after few yrs trying to find him i think its him. the iranian traitor jason reza jorjani.
he asking usa and israel for help to over throw iran mullah government.
These are stupid Iranian-Americans.
They are talking bullshit against Iran so that they don't get into trouble in the American society because of their Iranian heritage.

It's their tactic.

"I would say right now it's a conservative estimate to say that 60% of the electorate, and maybe 75% of Iranians, want a normal relationship with Israel, and more than half of Iranians want an alliance with Israel"

This guy is smoking the good stuff, why do we care what he has to say?

They always have this compulsive impulsion to be the spokesperson of Iranian people with their quotes "90% of Iranians" "All Iranians" "Trust me bro all Iranians" "All of Iran wants"

And there is way worse than this, there is a jewish-Iranian woman that was advocating that Israel bomb Iran. Other pan-kurd figures and groups, notably a subreddit called "NewIran", talk at a daily basis about bombing Iran and advocating for separatism, regime change ("creation of a Kurdish autonomous zone inside Iran").

If Iran would be nuked, they would say it was deserved, 100%.

The Iranian diaspora is one if not the worst in the world. If anyone tells you they are from the ""opposition"", those people are paid with US programs such as the NED psyop program and their earnings are publicly available on internet.

Figure: "Masih Alinejad", is a prominent and virulent person that spreads propaganda against Iran specially during the riots and meatride Israel, she calls herself the "voice of Iranians" and a "grassroot activist", this is her earnings from public US database: https://www.usaspending.gov/recipient/1ae4153a-dd63-f4f5-0735-fa1cbf3a29d3-C/all

More than $700M of funding by the US government since 2015 and 2022. People don't understand that when you are a Voice of America journalist, you are working for the United States public medias and funded by taxpayers.

Ali Karimi was also exposed, he left his manor in Iran for the US, started spreading fake news such as the Pakistani girls and the motorbike accident on social medias and earns tons of money from who knows? NED? These people literally gets the green card and money seems to fall from the sky when we look at their style of life. Or maybe I'm wrong and everyone that steps a foot inside the US gets a ton of cash coming from the sky without doing anything!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom