What's new

look how pakistan punished modi

India asked Pakistan for permission to use airspace which was granted. No big deal. When Indians found out they couldn't believe it.
I think guys in Indian Foreign Office didn't follow Modi during the election season.

i dont think he need our airspace for flying china sir ,
Just close pakistani air space for few days for all indian planes and trust me ye RSS and BJP scums apni aukaat pe aa jayen gein.Imagine all the extra fuel costs in millions of dollars and the long flight time effect on customer satisfaction and business relationships.
They need us more than we need them.

poor guy sitting aching/SCRATCHING his arse or seat 6hours for nothing :bunny:

flight path of modi india-1:rofl:

64524854_1302175399950207_2446666207936380928_n.jpg
really? i think permission was granted but indian didnt take it

A victory for moohdhi ji!! where are the internet indians the digital desh bakth to declare it a victory for the master stroking stupendous moohdhi ji??

India asked Pakistan for permission to use airspace which was granted. No big deal. When Indians found out they couldn't believe it.
I think guys in Indian Foreign Office didn't follow Modi during the election season.
wrong sir pakistan granted him to fly throw N571 route which is near karachi . so he did not pick it if he pick N571 which is now opened for all traffic he still have to fly 4 .30 hours . so he let it go . he think we will open for him sky at G210 or any other G series routes which he could fly from delhi to lahore and then via KPK to afghanistan . but pakistan did not not

what modi asked for

PAKISTAN-3-JUN-1116x744 - Copy.jpg

what we give him
PAKISTAN-3-JUN-1116x744.jpg

what he choose
Screenshot_2019-06-13 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

poor guy sitting aching/SCRATCHING his arse or seat 6hours for nothing :bunny:

flight path of modi india-1:rofl:

64524854_1302175399950207_2446666207936380928_n.jpg
An immature thread with an equally immature title !

Pak allowed over flight by the Indian PMs plane - Modi chose not to use it.

So ... what’s the issue here !

pakistan offer him to fly over same route where now indians flying route N571 . he has to fly karachi then onward . it was disrespect hahahaha :rofl: you can see even now indian airlines using this pakistani routes . pakistan refused to open any north route for modi . FYI pakistan have 11 routes to india 10 are closed one near karachi is opened .:lol:

this is the one opened and offered to modi
pak-north-and-south-1024x299.jpg

pakistan offer him to fly over same route where now indians flying route N571 . he has to fly karachi then onward . it was disrespect hahahaha :rofl: you can see even now indian airlines using this pakistani routes . pakistan refused to open any north route for modi . FYI pakistan have 11 routes to india 10 are closed one near karachi is opened .:lol:

this is the one opened and offered to modi
pak-north-and-south-1024x299.jpg
Still , assuming what you say is correct.

What’s your point ? .. and why ?

The route we offered him was a slap in his face with a smile!

The route he took was 6 hours of him getting to think about the hell he is putting indian air travellers to Pakistan

I regularly go too and from Pakistan, its an 8 hour flight to the U.K
If I suddenly had to spend 2 or 3 extra hours going around iran I would be cursing modi right now,

Back
Top Bottom