What's new

Longewala 'lies' - Nailed

You can list which of Indian weapon is better? Rest is a proven fact, i do not need to prove any thing.
Again, you are welcome to bring forth, comparative examples.
You mean Pakistani technology is superior to Indians who have brains to send mission to moon and mars?

Or you mean Pakistani weapons are superior to developed country weapons which India buy with iths purchasing power?

Logic please Sir. :)

OK Indian dudes, i need weapon to weapon comparison... not need to tell me about your personal opinion.

OK Indian dudes, i need weapon to weapon comparison... not need to tell me about your personal opinion.

Batman Ji

In 1971 I wish you were in the areas/cities of Pakistan where Indian planes were bombing the fork out of our homes and PAF was nowhere to be found. Heck we ended up shipping our planes to Iran.

Now hold your G-3 high and shout at Indian airforce units, say Allaho Akbar and shout and scream.

That will surely put all of us on par with weapon to weapon comparison.

But will that bring back our bombed out homes, our dead people?

Heck no!

How about the sectarian bomb .... to begin with !!!

Batman Ji
In 1971 I wish you were in the areas/cities of Pakistan where Indian planes were bombing the fork out of our homes and PAF was nowhere to be found. Heck we ended up shipping our planes to Iran.
Now hold your G-3 high and shout at Indian airforce units, say Allaho Akbar and shout and scream.
Heck no!
I respect your unbiased/ self critical posts ... and I know for sure a fanboy like me have much to learn from you. Par kya kare Sir thodi bahut trolling dono taraf se chalti hai :P

New book claims to nail Longewala 'lies'
Rahul Singh, Hindustan Times

New Delhi, November 27, 2013
First Published: 23:25 IST(27/11/2013)
Last Updated: 23:30 IST(27/11/2013)

"It's about taking credit where little is due," said general Atma Singh, adding: "Can troops equipped with recoilless guns, medium machine guns and mortars beat off an armoured attack? I hope the book will lay the lies of the battle to rest."

New book claims to nail Longewala 'lies' - Hindustan Times

What silly questions. Ofcourse, Indians can do that in their Bollywood films. Their heroes singlehandedly can defeat the Pak army easily as demonstrated in many of their movies while there side heroes will die slowly of many wounds after lying down in the arms of the main heor and talk for about 10 minutes and then finally die.

Why has the writer now suddenly telling the truth and annoying a lot of indians who believed this fantasy.

Tsk! Tsk!

:mad:

Batman Ji

Heck no!

You better shout jay monkey and continue your unconvincing propaganda, but make up your mind what you want to discuss, war of 1971 or weapon comparison.

Last edited:
You better shout jay monkey and continue your unconvincing propaganda, but make up your mind what you want to discuss, war of 1971 or weapon comparison.
We will shout jay monkey but make sure when we come you better not turn around and bend down claiming to pray towards the direction that you pretend to pray !!!

How about the sectarian bomb .... to begin with !!!

I guess, i won the running argument. :victory1:

Now, I can say a lot about Hinduism as well... but you have support of TT.

Batman Ji

Heck no!

Well we lost the war, but our PAF did us proud. But read the article below.

Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

An Excerpt from Yeager,

the Autobiography of General (Retd.) Chuck E. Yeager (USA)

The Pakistanis whipped their [Indians'] a$$es in the sky, but it was the other way around in the ground war. The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below. I counted wrecks on Pakistani soil, documented them by serial number, identified the components such as engines, rocket pods, and new equipment on newer planes like the Soviet SU-7 fighter-bomber and the MiG-21 J, their latest supersonic fighter. The Pakistani army would cart off these items for me, and when the war ended, it took two big American Air Force cargo lifters to carry all those parts back to the States for analysis by our intelligence division.

I didn't get involved in the actual combat because that would've been too touchy, but I did fly around and pick up shot-down Indian pilots and take them back to prisoner-of-war camps for questioning. I interviewed them about the equipment they had been flying and the tactics their Soviet advisers taught them to use. I wore a uniform or flying suit all the time, and it was amusing when those Indians saw my name tag and asked, "Are you the Yeager who broke the sound barrier?" They couldn't believe I was in Pakistan or understand what I was doing there. I told them, "I'm the American Defense Rep here. That's what I'm doing."

Copyright © 1985 by Yeager Inc.

So you didn't say if you were in the cities/areas being bombed by IAF. WEre you?

Or you were too little to realize what was going on back then?

I guess, i won the running argument. :victory1:
Now, I can say a lot about Hinduism as well... but you have support of TT.
Nah man I bet you I can tell you more nasty jokes about Hinduism than you can even imagine of but few words about your religion would would make you turn GREEN in anger !!!!

What silly questions. Ofcourse, Indians can do that in their Bollywood films. Their heroes singlehandedly can defeat the Pak army easily as demonstrated in many of their movies while there side heroes will die slowly of many wounds after lying down in the arms of the main heor and talk for about 10 minutes and then finally die.

Why has the writer now suddenly telling the truth and annoying a lot of indians who believed this fantasy.

Tsk! Tsk!

:mad:

Actually you are doing nothing more than showing what a big retard you are. Understand the point first before embarrassing all the Pakistanis by your stupid posts.

When battle of Longewala was fought, the army of 120 men stopped an attack of 2000 soldiers and whatever tanks pakistan sent, the role of airforce wasn't critical, that has been the official story not contested by Pakistan. Now in the bollywood film you are talking about like an idiot and making a complete fool of yourself, it was shown that airforce was actually critical to the victory of India there. That was one of the major criticisms of border as it was said to have displayed IA in a bad light. however the author now claims that airforce was critical to the operations that day and it hasn't been given enough credit. So by agreeing with the author, you are basically agreeing with the movie border without even knowing it. As I said, an idiot.

So you didn't say if you were in the cities/areas being bombed by IAF. WEre you?

Or you were too little to realize what was going on back then?

Bombing civilian areas is another evidence of un-professionalism of Indian army.
Read the OP it is from real life Indian General not from some arm chair fauji.

Well we lost the war, but our PAF did us proud. But read the article below.

Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

An Excerpt from Yeager,

the Autobiography of General (Retd.) Chuck E. Yeager (USA)

The Pakistanis whipped their [Indians'] a$$es in the sky, but it was the other way around in the ground war. The air war lasted two weeks and the Pakistanis scored a three-to-one kill ratio, knocking out 102 Russian-made Indian jets and losing thirty-four airplanes of their own. I'm certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below. I counted wrecks on Pakistani soil, documented them by serial number, identified the components such as engines, rocket pods, and new equipment on newer planes like the Soviet SU-7 fighter-bomber and the MiG-21 J, their latest supersonic fighter. The Pakistani army would cart off these items for me, and when the war ended, it took two big American Air Force cargo lifters to carry all those parts back to the States for analysis by our intelligence division.

I didn't get involved in the actual combat because that would've been too touchy, but I did fly around and pick up shot-down Indian pilots and take them back to prisoner-of-war camps for questioning. I interviewed them about the equipment they had been flying and the tactics their Soviet advisers taught them to use. I wore a uniform or flying suit all the time, and it was amusing when those Indians saw my name tag and asked, "Are you the Yeager who broke the sound barrier?" They couldn't believe I was in Pakistan or understand what I was doing there. I told them, "I'm the American Defense Rep here. That's what I'm doing."

Copyright © 1985 by Yeager Inc.

Look I admire Chuck as a pilot.

What he says is going to be true.

But this writing doesn't reflect the reality of how PAF defended or didn't defend our major cities. May be they focused on defending major bases like Sargodha or capital Islu.

But unfortunately PAF was not able to stop IAF from attacking our infrastructure or big cities in 1971.

1965 was a different story though. Back then PAF had clear superiority.

peace

Back
Top Bottom