What's new

Long range sniper kill

Cant say anything about this one but PA has specialized in taking long distance sniper shots and one such manifestation is here:

We will inshallah don't worry we are already in and you don't know, let me tell you one thing becuase of impotant Muslims like you US divided Sudan and oil rich part went to kuffars and we don't want to happen this to any other Muslim country. You are pathetic coward and liar.
It is exactly because of foaming at the mouth mullahs like you that every Muslim is thought of as a lunatic, all you can do is talk like a coward behind you screen and eat popcorn as innocents are killing and getting killed in the violence that you continue to fuel.
Everyone knows that you people are synonymous with hypocrites and worthless lazy good for nothing's now a days.
As far as Sudan is concerned it was your country, not mine, it's not my job to ensure its integrity.
Keep you fuckingr opinions to yourself and learn some manners before talking shit you illiterate lunatic

Well the typical commando deployment lasts 3-6 months. These are from late summers. As for the deployment, it was in Upper Taobat, Markoot sector.
Are you sure about this picture? Because it seems to be Shawal Valley. Anyways no offence was meant. We are here to just state our views.
q7jTpwC.jpg

61522515.jpg

So you are endorsing the abuses of That Motha Fucker @Horus have a look here Buddy
nice try wise guy but when did i endorse him and what kind of language you are using @Oscar @Horus @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Emmie why do you let this kind of false flagging +multiple ID holders and repeted anty india abusesrs let loose but penalise indian like me why double standards and hypocracy ?

nice try wise guy but when did i endorse him and what kind of language you are using @Oscar @Horus @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Emmie why do you let this kind of false flagging +multiple ID holders and repeted anty india abusesrs let loose but penalise indian like me why double standards and hypocracy ?
Thanks for tagging them let it be crystal clear,

Shout and shout to tell others that your are a coward only name sake Muslim or may be not, We Muslims have only one Ummah no country or all Muslim countries are mine, behave yourself kid you are ignorent if you are Muslim read the holy Quran with translation since many kids like you don't know the meaning what they are reciting.
Yeah sure, just because you said it I have become one.
Arrogant prick

With .50 using US rounds a good sniper can take out targets upto 2500 meters.

Can you mention the name of gun used by US Army ?
This is through important factor during sniperror shots.

JCO must have given evidence through his actions and gestures, and others looking at only him for instructions. he gave clues, sniper took the shot and scored bulls eye.
Most probably. I think so too. But I am just telling you about general sniper activity. Pak snipers even shoot water barrels on toilets with impunity on our side knowing well that we are incapable/unwilling of retaliating.

Most probably. I think so too. But I am just telling you about general sniper activity. Pak snipers even shoot water barrels on toilets with impunity on our side knowing well that we are incapable/unwilling of retaliating.
I saw this Ugly face banned ... how come he jail brake?

Well y'all claim that you have video proof of every act which involves killing and destroying Indian soldiers, why don't you insert a video of the long range shot and looks like the OP claimed that the Indians were shocked by seeing such a long range sniper kill, maybe you should've recorded their shocking reactions too. Why don't you post em in here
My friend....you are asking proof for the sniper strike...that totally fine....also ask MODI for proof of the "surgical strike' in Pakistan....carried out by indian army.

If true, this is sufficient cause for a declaration of war. This is not artillery, where you have a defense - that of deterrence. This is marked hunting. There can be no defense.

Now, of course, I know. India does not have the cohones to declare war, but at the very least a complete cessation of relations is a bare minimum. No diplomatic recognition or ties should be a minimum for any self respecting nation.

Butchering our women and children, spreading your state sponsored terrorism through your RAW agents and spy network within Pakistan is also a declaration of war, you should be grateful we only kill your soldiers and not your civilians.

60+ years of Kashmir genocide, Samjhauta Express, APS, Batcha Khan University and over 60 police graduate martyred just recently and many many more will be avenged.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom