What's new

Long range sniper kill

A special forces soldier took out an indian soldier at 905 meters with a barret light 50. at that range the Indians were totally shocked.

The special forces soldier was a graduate of PA's sniper school of excellence.

Great. Now provide a proof from PA.

This has to stop... loss of life is regretable... RIP..
On both sides

As for as patrolling the fence, remember that fence is a good kilometer inside Indian boundary...
Precisely. Which means the snipers have been shooting after crossing a few yards at least.

Which brings the artillery in the picture. Whenever snipers are involved, the answer should be immediately with artillery to smoke him/them out. This is the standard procedure. I think the precautions were not undertaken this time. It is known that Pak snipers are aiming for Indian heads as we speak/write. But the precautions and counter actions should be done so that not even a single soldier loses his life on our side. Of if he does, adequate measures are taken to liquidate the threat.

Guess it isn't there for you too.. but anyways, you know the answer or not?
from judging the distance of Pakistan post,there are also many other ways to find out Distance I saw that in Sniper Reloaded movie:enjoy::enjoy:

Precisely. Which means the snipers have been shooting after crossing a few yards at least.

Which brings the artillery in the picture. Whenever snipers are involved, the answer should be immediately with artillery to smoke him/them out. This is the standard procedure. I think the precautions were not undertaken this time. It is known that Pak snipers are aiming for Indian heads as we speak/write. But the precautions and counter actions should be done so that not even a single soldier loses his life on our side. Of if he does, adequate measures are taken to liquidate the threat.
A sniper Just need one single chance to take out enemy after all Indians are humans one mistake from them and sniper do his job

A sniper Just need one single chance to take out enemy after all Indians are humans one mistake from them and sniper do his job
True that. That is what seems to be happening. Indian men must have made a couple of mistakes so far. Both cases they have paid with their lives. But there are effective countermeasures against snipers. I hope they are undertaken soon, otherwise the posts they are occupying should be vacated to the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Channel ?

Pakistani-Sniper-Killed-Indian-Army-JCO-Officer-Today-In-Cross-LoC-Firing-At-Kupwara-District.png

Come on. Snipers can operate up to 1.5 kms given it's a plain and all other conditions favor you. Guys in the border areas regularly complain sniping when they go to fields. Ask them for proof and where exactly the sniping happened and see what they answer.

from judging the distance of Pakistan post,there are also many other ways to find out Distance I saw that in Sniper Reloaded movie:enjoy::enjoy:
In that case, it was a failure of the sniper. Sniper is defeated once he is spotted....

True that. That is what seems to be happening. Indian men must have made a couple of mistakes so far. Both cases they have paid with their lives. But there are effective countermeasures against snipers. I hope they are undertaken soon, otherwise the posts they are occupying should be vacated to the Pakistan Armed Forces.
Just curious to know how snipers are taken out??

If I remember correctly an article I read some 15 years ago, sniping majorly happens at OPs which are almost on the line and not at the fence. But you are right.. counter sniper drill need to be followed strictly..

Only when facing an enemy who knows and is willing (and given the permission) to fire back.
Take sniper as a tiger. Tiger is defeated once it is spotted, whether the pray wants to fight it or run away, tiger wont get its prey...

Back
Top Bottom