What's new

Lone wolf: The West should bide its time, friendless China is in trouble

Are you really this dense? Economy doesn't mean shit in the face of aggression. Look at India & china relations before galwan. All the countries neighboring china are stocking up on arms & guess who they're planning to use them on?
Are you really that dense to think that they are preparing to fight China?? So hilarious, they are talking about nonsense fantasy, not really facts on the ground. I m talking about the ground reality.

Are you really that dense to think that they are preparing to fight China?? So hilarious, they are talking about nonsense fantasy, not really facts on the ground. I m talking about the ground reality.
Didn't I just provide example that it doesn't mean shit if China continues to follow an aggressive foreign policy. US & China used to be major partner if you want another example.

I guess the new Japanese destroyer are for fighting pirates & Taiwan F-16 vipers are for aerial acrobats?

Who the hell do you try to fool here?

Didn't I just provide example that it doesn't mean shit if China continues to follow an aggressive foreign policy. US & China used to be major partner if you want another example.

I guess the new Japanese destroyer are for fighting pirates & Taiwan F-16 vipers are for aerial acrobats?

Who the hell do you try to fool here?
You talk so many ifs and buts, I only care about the reality, China is recovering and regaining strength, making more money through global trade, US is deep in crisis with no end in sight. Trust of the west is delining due to their poor performance in curbing the coronavirus, a new world order is starting to shape.

Even today's "allies" can be tomorrow's foes. Until they start murdering us, they remain good customers for us, China has more friends than ever now.

trade-timelapse-usa-china_comparison-c46d.jpg
opium wars start because of trade deficit and 80% of these countries ran deficit against china, it's time for west to go to war because your export to them is only useless consumer products while your imports is machinery and heavy equipment, west got better wartime tooled manufacturing base so get ready for being wipe off the map, china is finished :butcher:

opium wars start because of trade deficit and 80% of these countries ran deficit against china, it's time for west to go to war because your export to them is only useless consumer products while your imports is machinery and heavy equipment, west got better wartime tooled manufacturing base so get ready for being wipe off the map, china is finished :butcher:
PSBCCXOCNY5CZD5NTSQ5WECSLA.png

sec2-1.png

China has a plan to produce 90 percent of its farming equipment and hold a 60 percent share in the global high-end agricultural machinery market by 2025.

Nevertheless, these ambitions appear to be stretched as China only produces 15 percent of the agricultural machinery’s global output and is heavily reliant on the import of high-end farming equipment.

While China continues to import high-end machine tools from developed countries in the near term,
More than half of all high-end CNC machine tools and accessories were imported from Japan and Germany; fewer than 20 Chinese companies can provide medium and high-end CNC machine tools. Local industry experts expect that the demand for metal cutting, forming machine tools, and accessories will face challenges of continued growth in 2019.

I don't know about farming machines, I m talking about machines, China is the world biggest machine exporters, Chinese machines work in all countries on this planet.

China is also the world biggest high tech exporter by a massive margin

And what kind of 'high-end machinery' can you Afghan cave men export??? According to your logic, you dirt poor afghan cave men who can't produce any shxt have no right to live on this planet. What a FK idiot @pffffft .

Talking about wipe off the map, not sure if the west dare to do it to us, but we can certainly wipe you low IQ shxt cave men out of the map first:

Last edited:
Machinery Exporting Countries in 2018
Rank
Exporter Printing Machinery Exports (US$)
1. China $17.7 billion
2. Netherlands $11.7 billion
3. Germany $10.6 billion
4. Japan $9.9 billio
n

@dy1022 @Kai Liu @flowerfan2020 @FairAndUnbiased @beijingwalker

Do you guys think people will less likely side with US after seeing their incompetency in recent years?

How does ASEAN and East Asia feel about US superiority? Maybe they will have second thoughts when the time comes to fight China?
We do not really care what these SEA aboriginals feel..
As I have said, their economy combined is insignificant, their military combined is negligible...
The game is between China and their master USA. They can be the cheerleader for their master, and within one decade, even their master won't be able to save them...

Last edited:
I don't know about farming machines, I m talking about machines, China is the world biggest machine exporters, Chinese machines work in all countries on this planet.

China is also the world biggest high tech exporter by a massive margin

what types of machines? this is just generic word, you export things like plastics moulding, no one cares about this stuff but farming machine is for feeding your population, you want to go for another famine or something?
us-imports-top-10.png

us-imports-electronics.png

We do not really care what these SEA aboriginals feel..
As I have said, their economy combined is insignificant, their military combined is negligible...
The game is between China and their master USA. They can be the cheerleader for their master, and within one decade, even their master won't be able to save them...
who your master here? :omghaha:

what types of machines? this is just generic word, you export things like plastics moulding, no one cares about this stuff but farming machine is for feeding your population, you want to go for another famine or something?
us-imports-electronics.png

who your master here? :omghaha:
So what? Your masters were also caught like dogs here:omghaha::

Back
Top Bottom