What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Yes, they are..... but I don't know why outlook india is using the word 'Asian' despite the BBC itself was reporting that those were Pakistanis.

ha ha if they were caught rioting than they would be british but because the died in a riot they become Pakistanis.

I would follow British propoganda than Pakistani. Such as OBL was not found in Pakistan. Earthquake was caused by Allah. Pakistani's never sin or drink alcohol etc etc.

How desperate that now you are attacking on one's faith. disgusting!

How desperate that now you are attacking on one's faith. disgusting!

One Imam even said that earthquake happens due to indecency shown by todays muslim women.

Its not about attacking religion. Nuts do exist all around the globe.

Heck even all of you pakistanis and pak media refers to daily electricity load shedding as Azab -e-elahi or (fury of Allah)

Maybe they will correct later when gets more confirmation.

I'm not sure. Generally a lot of media refer to the people from the sub-continent as Asian community of UK.
There are people from Pakistani Kashmir who call themselves Azad Kashmiris in the UK as well as people who had migrated before partition. BBC must've classified them as Pakistanis while Outlook India must've decided to stick with Asian.

ostrich at his best. next you will tell me Karachi is peaceful and Pakistan has a city called Mecca in it.

Like you are telling us that there are no riots in london and there is no racism involved.

here nero is working hard. his electorate is fiddling. btw in a pub and my mates are having a good laugh at your comments.

hiding behind the laughs are old tactics buddy! face the reality that how socially weak is your society now a days! they just needed an excuse to come out on streets and express their anger!

hiding behind the laughs are old tactics buddy! face the reality that how socially weak is your society now a days! they just needed an excuse to come out on streets and express their anger!

YES ONCE A YEAR. HOW ABOUT KARACHI ONCE A DAY?

Back
Top Bottom