What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

So most Karachities are also terrorist as they blindly follow him?

:woot:

Why not move an Extradition Request against him? Why not tell Interpol to issue a Red Corner Notice. Why did you not arrest him the last time he visited Pakistan.

Why is Zardari calling him everyday.

You guys amaze me.

your interpol is worth nothing when it comes to a terrorist patron supported by UK government... even he can kill anyone in uk and get away... remember ?

Re read my Post. I said no one has been killed so far and the riots are civilised to that extent.

Whereas you blatantly lie about the so called "deaths". So it is very clear who is sitting in a hole and who is more updated on the situation. lol :lol:

You are still in stone age i guess thats why you did not read the news.

go back and read few pages to read the news about killings/deaths in these riots.

hope this time you come out of the hole

Why do you send your people to us? Could you not arrest Gen M before he left Pakistan. Why do Pakistanis kill for a British Citizen like Altaf. Why do Pakistanis want to elect Bilawal when he comes back from UK? Jana some introspection required?

Did Bilawal tell you that from his uni??

your interpol is worth nothing when it comes to a terrorist patron supported by the government... even he can kill anyone is uk and get away... remember ?

Its not my Interpol but Pakistans to. Your Leader Imran Khan said he is going to launch a case against altaf, now where is he? Why did he not launch such a case? Barking dogs seldom bite. No insult to Imran

Its not my Interpol but Pakistans to. Your Leader Imran Khan said he is going to launch a case against altaf, now where is he? Why did he not launch such a case? Barking dogs seldom bite. No insult to Imran

ah, the case is victim of red tapism of interpol, who is reluctant to proceed due to certain official reasons...

You are still in stone age i guess thats why you did not read the news.

go back and read few pages to read the news about killings/deaths in these riots.

hope this time you come out of the hole

I am talking about killings by police. Show me one instance. Londonistan police must be commended for showing this much restraint.

:) Good to hear we are on a par with UK ;)

BTW big difference between official shelter to terrorists by Govt of UK undersigned papers and those who sneak into lawless tribal belt on their own.

Please file an extradition request for him and put your money where your mouth is?

Regards

ah, the case is victim of red tapism of interpol, who is reluctant to proceed due to certain official reasons...

Sorry Friend, Interpol does not issue Red Corner Notices. Its Pakistan which has to issue it / withdraws and Interpol just spreads it around. Please read Interpol website before pontificating.

always neutral @ whats the problem with you ? if you are a racist, go out on streets and do your best...

In Manchester where the riots happened, 3 Muslim man died, as reported by Sky News.

Scums rioters!!!

Yes thats why we assigned two cops to protect him. 5 years later you will have 50% of Pakistan voting for him.

The rural class from sindh and larkana is going to vote for him, nobody else i assure you.

Back
Top Bottom