What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

many of these criminal youths are black with a small number of white with them.
How are you so sure about that. I spotted a lot of whites in there. I'm sure the skinheads are making their presence known very effectively.

What deaths are you talking about. The Police has shown amazing restraint. One gangster killed and one person killed by the scum looters.

killings by Rioters. three Pakistanis were killed by these rioters while one death was reported yesterday of an officer

The authorities are now contemplating the use of rubber bullets.

If it had been Pakistan, Police with tear gas, batons and other gear would have been beating them up and arresting them. That is how things should be done. Why were they looting in the first place, when you spread unrest, you dont deserve soft treatment.

Link please and than compare it with Karachi and then get back

the freaking terrorist who is commanding terrorists in karachi is given safe heaven in brit...

P.S. Racist part edited... not going at their level...

UK should ban immigration. and also should stop harbouring criminals and terrorists from other countries in the name of political asylum.

UK Is pershaps the only country that welcomes all kinds of spratists and political terrorists from other countries

Why do you send your people to us? Could you not arrest Gen M before he left Pakistan. Why do Pakistanis kill for a British Citizen like Altaf. Why do Pakistanis want to elect Bilawal when he comes back from UK? Jana some introspection required?

Link please and than compare it with Karachi and then get back

:what: who is comapring whom here? the bharati delusional poster said that RIOTS were civilized and NO death occured and i was replying to him.

i wonder what is the issue with your understanding here ?

Why do you send your people to us? Could you not arrest Gen M before he left Pakistan. Why do Pakistanis kill for a British Citizen like Altaf. Why do Pakistanis want to elect Bilawal when he comes back from UK? Jana some introspection required?

Does it gives you right to accomodate and shelter all trouble makers from other countries ?

please go and check UK is home to many organisations that are termed "terror" groups, BLA people are there, Khalistan movement people are there many more like these in name of political asylum.

then you must be sitting in some hole where you are not getting updates about deaths in these riots.

Re read my Post. I said no one has been killed so far and the riots are civilised to that extent.

Whereas you blatantly lie about the so called "deaths". So it is very clear who is sitting in a hole and who is more updated on the situation. lol :lol:

possibly because a terrorist with a foreign support is more likely to succeed...

So most Karachities are also terrorist as they blindly follow him?

:woot:

Why not move an Extradition Request against him? Why not tell Interpol to issue a Red Corner Notice. Why did you not arrest him the last time he visited Pakistan.

Why is Zardari calling him everyday.

You guys amaze me.

Does it gives you right to accomodate and shelter all trouble makers from other countries ?

please go and check UK is home to many organisations that are termed "terror" groups, BLA people are there, Khalistan movement people are there many more like these in name of political asylum.
where is dawood, syed salhuddin, hafeez saeed, ilyas kashmiri and where was osama bin laden

the freaking terrorist who is commanding terrorists in karachi is given safe heaven in brit...

P.S. Racist part edited... not going at their level...

Please dont make derogatory and unsubstantiated comments about mass leader like Altaf Bhai Londonwale.

Well OBL was In Pakistan. Atleast these are better than the ones you accomadate.

Back
Top Bottom