What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

goodness gracious me......in my view, clearly it is police who are not wrong here. These guys who are riotting and looting can only be labelled criminals. It's strange that this all started when a criminal was shot dead; there must be more to it deep down. Initially when i heard of riotting in London, I was worried it would have something to do with ''Asian-Brits''

The Hypocrite Western Media is more concerned about Muslims when it is these animals who are destructive and violent, clearly they belong in a Jungle:

These animals spread their violent culture wherever they go:

Last edited by a moderator:
no i am not offended. i have muslim friends and they are all nice. they told me about these laws

Look Adolf chill out. This is a thread about London riots. You need to take a chill pill. You are new on here so i wont batter you too much on here. Just stop going off topic on the first thread you have ventured out on!!!

Qadaffi Khush huaa

Mogambo-Amrish-Puri.jpg

He has links to the IRA .... maybe he should start funding the rioters thru the IRA

your women wear burqa, you want shariya law and kill people. i know this much about muslims.

You are an idiot...I know this much about you..

Most of your type come here after you had many drinks and pissed in your pants and then leave comments as if you are a scholar or something..
Its another thing that you may never have been to any muslim country..had never talked or even seen a muslim in real life..and live under a rock...and yet you are that sure about what you say about us..
Further proof of your idiocy...

He has links to the IRA .... maybe he should start funding the rioters thru the IRA

The rioters dont need funding ..they have looted enough electronics,clothes and booze for themselves to last them many months to come..

we dont kill people in the name of race . we have people in germany from all over the world and they all are happy. Hitler is considered evil in germany. Norway killing was done by an idiot. Germany has nothing to do with the killing in norway

Allegedly your lot just gassed millions of jews. forgotten that bit have we. Your ignorance is refreshing lol Not only do you nothing about islam you dont know your history.

Its gone very bad, Conservative David Cameron and Boris Johnson with their systematic anti-immigration, black racism, high uni fees, very high travel costs and economic failure are to be blamed completely.

Just read East London NewHam councils are targets.

Two girl rioters speak: London rioters:talk about rich

Back
Top Bottom