What's new

London Police Has Declined to Take any Action against Altaf Hussain …

Right about 23rd March, 2013. She never left PTI, she left her leadership position.

She had left & criticized to leadership too ... I saw her again during election campaign .............
Even I heard her in different talk shaws while she got separated ......

Where is our ISI?? we should kill altaf hussain. He is big threat for Pakistan

What about Hakeemullah Mehsood ???

Looks like altaf threatened them with bhatta khori and target killing.

She had left & criticized to leadership too ... I saw her again during election campaign .............
Even I heard her in different talk shaws while she got separated ......

What about Hakeemullah Mehsood ???
He is your father.

Altaf is sponsored by UK govt.

Imagine this. If you have a single case against you, no country will give you a visa. Altaf had several hundred cases when he ran away to London. Not only did he get in, he also got citizenship. I live in West and I know that only way you can get such a treatment is when govt steps out of the way to let a person like that in.

I have no doubr in my mind at all that this traitor is serving the interests of foreigners in Pakistan and thats why he so boldly abuses and threatens in live phone calls.

Altaf is sponsored by UK govt.

Imagine this. If you have a single case against you, no country will give you a visa. Altaf had several hundred cases when he ran away to London. Not only did he get in, he also got citizenship. I live in West and I know that only way you can get such a treatment is when govt steps out of the way to let a person like that in.

I have no doubr in my mind at all that this traitor is serving the interests of foreigners in Pakistan and thats why he so boldly abuses and threatens in live phone calls.

Can you explain about political asylum ???

Back
Top Bottom