What's new

London Police Has Declined to Take any Action against Altaf Hussain …

i had already said....altaf is a strategic asset of crown just like mirza masroor qadiani..........charles is the direct handler of altaf and he has given danda to police not to proceed against the asset of crown.........all the bhatta that he receives in london...he gives gifts to royal family......

plus altaf is a coward man....if you think that he gives speech before showing it to his handlers and before taking their NOC then you are a goof man sir....there is no cure for your goofness

altaf will never give a speech on his own and risk deportation and cancellation of nationality.

whatever he does....he does on it on the direct orders of haramda charles.

he clearly gave death threats of people of Pakistan....... giving death threat is not a crime under british law?

The only part where the word declined was used "We asked the government for an interview but they declined"...

Thread title banane walon ko Geo news nahi ban jana chahiye.

I thought Shireen Mazhari left PTI. When did she come back?

The only part where the word declined was used "We asked the government for an interview but they declined"...

Thread title banane walon ko Geo news nahi ban jana chahiye.
@Awesome Saeenjee, the words used by the MP were actually more reasonable, and while there is an investigation, she said that if there is evidence it is yet to be forwarded or shown to the police. So all the phone calls were good enough to start an investigation, but where is the real actionable evidence that will put Altaf Hussain in violation of UK law?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Awesome Saeenjee, the words used by the MP were actually more reasonable, and while there is an investigation, she said that if there is evidence it is yet to be forwarded or shown to the police. So all the phone calls were good enough to start an investigation, but where is the real actionable evidence that will put Altaf Hussain in violation of UK law?

Akkhaan walay annay and kannaan walay behray banjaye koi toh unka hum kya karein.

The confused media person is mixing up Zara Shahid murder accusation with Teen Talwar statement accusation. The complaints to MPS was not for Zara Shahid's murder but for the Teen Talwar comment, jismein evidence agar nahi mil raha toh khu vich chhaal marleni chahiye aise logon ko.

But as I said the thread title is a fraud... Police will never say we decline to take action, that will probably come from CPS who are not obliged to prosecute, so on government orders they can ignore it. Police will simply present their findings to them. They may choose to skimp out on the details or put a lot of details, but they will not say "Naah we don't feel like taking action".

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf Hussain is like a nightmare refusing to go away. I dont know why no one dares challenge him in his party for the top spot. The guy is in exile, so someone should have taken over and make this guy redundant.

Back
Top Bottom