What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In men 10 meter diving , China's Qui Bo was denied Gold though cheating by judges , his last dive was perfect , like pin entering the pool but judges dint give him as high a score as he deserved which got him the silver and america's david boudia the gold

In men 10 meter diving , China's Qui Bo was denied Gold though cheating by judges , his last dive was perfect , like pin entering the pool but judges dint give him as high a score as he deserved which got him the silver and america's david boudia the gold
And Boudia's wan't perfect? hardly cheating from the judges.
Boudia's was just slightly better.

I dont know why they call it gold medal when it is made up of 92.5 percent silver :D

If your country is good in these sports then your country probably have chances to win most Golds

1) Athletics (47 Golds)
2)Swimming (34 golds)
3)Gymnastics(18)
4)Weightlifting (15 golds)
5)Shooting (15 golds)
6)Boxing (13 golds)

well USA is at the top because of their excellence in first two sports(16 gold in swimming and 9 gold in athletics) where most golds are given to participants

1 United States of America 44 29 29 102
2 People's Republic of China 38 27 22 87
3 Great Britain 28 15 19 62
4 Russian Federation 21 25 32 78
5 Republic of Korea 13 7 7 27
6 Germany 11 19 14 44
7 France 10 11 12 33
8 Italy 8 7 8 23
9 Hungary 8 4 5 17
10 Australia 7 16 12 35

Sushil Kumar made it to final..another medal for India,and this time,it is Gold/Silver..
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

We are expecting a gold from you.Its not being expected from many in India, but you are the Hope.We are sure you will give a tough competition to others. ALL THE BEST SUSHIL.

I just love this..

Sushil_Kumar.JPG

I dont know why they call it gold medal when it is made up of 92.5 percent silver :D

If your country is good in these sports then your country probably have chances to win most Golds

1) Athletics (47 Golds)
2)Swimming (34 golds)
3)Gymnastics(18)
4)Weightlifting (15 golds)
5)Shooting (15 golds)
6)Boxing (13 golds)

well USA is at the top because of their excellence in first two sports(16 gold in swimming and 9 gold in athletics) where most golds are given to participants

In Rio 2016, China and South Africa will give good run for money to USA in swiming... Please note Mike Phelp retired..

Usain bOLT and Yohan Blake. Incredible feat in the 4x100 relay.

The 3rd and 4th legs were absolutely like a bullet.

Bolt for the first time seriously ends the race rather than slowing down at the end and then easing up.

thank god london olympics are nearly over, absolute disaster of an olympics, hope in next olympics the neutral and better judges are appointed and less controversy happens

Really! tell that Einstein, Openheimer and countless jews in USA..

what about Pakistanis in USA? can they be trusted? Faisal shehzad any one???

indians had told that since amir khan was trained in england and was british, he represents britaiin and pakistani roots had nothing to do with him, same is the case with jews

some thing is called planted, i can buy one american who with tortures and punishment for not obeying and immediate reward for obeying can do whats told, i believe faisal shahzad is a planted guy and i have my reasons

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3298652 said:
thank god london olympics are nearly over, absolute disaster of an olympics, hope in next olympics the neutral and better judges are appointed and less controversy happens

indians had told that since amir khan was trained in england and was british, he represents britaiin and pakistani roots had nothing to do with him, same is the case with jews

some thing is called planted, i can buy one american who with tortures and punishment for not obeying and immediate reward for obeying can do whats told, i believe faisal shahzad is a planted guy and i have my reasons

Many also have reasons to believe the Abottabad operation was staged. so many also have reasons to believe that USA, India are responsible for Taliban turning against Pakistani state in the form of TTP. Many have reasons to believe that Indian embassies in Afghanistan are supporting BLA. Now much of it really possible or plausible?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3286200 said:
lol, and israel didnt get one medal, credit goes to america and not israel or the jews living there

americans can vouch for jews as much as they want but the jews in america will never be patriotic americans

Actually Israel is a state of USA, effectively. There's nothing unamerican about being a Patriotic Israeli and American citizen, if you know what i meant.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3298534 said:
who has tagged it defence.pk??

i uploaded it into defence.pk..thats why may be it is showing defence.pk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom