What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. This is a Pakistani Forum. Last I know my identity is am Proud Asian too as also being a proud Muslim Pakistani, and there are enough ASIANS in Olympics. I support ASIANS in Olympics than a loner English, British Europeans. I think British are cheats and double-standards, and I will expose their hypocrisy. Is this a problem?

I just dislike the fact that Olympics shouldnot have happened in rascism filling Britain, shouldn't Paris have won hosting?

Why have you joined a Pakistani Forum, when you come here to do propaganda for British? You should leave and go join a Briti English Forum, thats your most cosy place.
:what: Okay.
Cheats? Wild claim. Care to back that up? It's not a problem if you can prove it.
Yep, Paris should have won, which is why London is hosting. :rolleyes:

And yes, the British gov. actually pay me to come on here and write propaganda.
:wave:

Oh well. This is a Pakistani Forum. Last I know my identity is am Proud Asian too as also being a proud Muslim Pakistani, and there are enough ASIANS in Olympics. I support ASIANS in Olympics than a loner English, British Europeans like you. I think British are cheats and double-standards, and I will expose their hypocrisy. Is this a problem?

I just dislike the fact that Olympics shouldnot have happened in doublespeak Britain, shouldn't Paris(another rascist country) have won hosting?

Why have you joined a Pakistani Forum, when you come here to do propaganda for British? You should leave and go join a Briti English Forum, thats your most cosy place.

If it is a Pakistani Forum and meant only for Pakistanis then you should not allow other nationalities to create their ID, and you should only discuss issues related to Pakistan, also I am not sure why you are too negative against the British - I been working with them and mostly they are nice human being except few retards, and exceptions are there in all societies, I watched both the opening ceremonies of China and UK and liked both for it's unique nature, only a British can think of such a dramatic opening of Queen's entry and Mr. Bean's show in a mega event...Londoners you rock...

olympics-rowan-atkinson1.jpg

By the way saw your ID with message "AsianUnion" - could you please elaborate if you have any idea of it, and does India have a place in that Union!!!

Cheats? Wild claim. Care to back that up? It's not a problem if you can prove it.

Yup, British are cheats !!!!!!!!!!!

Just in track cycling indoor, British cyclist fell down. The track cycling match was made to RESTART...what@@?? Clearly Britain should have been disqualified and defeated, it didnot happen.

Similarly, Korean girl should have won in fencing match but due to time delay by UK referee it never happened. The controversy has not been shown on rascist british media. y?

Yup, British are cheats !!!!!!!!!!!

Just in track cycling indoor, British cyclist fell down. The track cycling match was made to RESTART...what@@?? Clearly Britain should have been disqualified and defeated, it didnot happen.

Similarly, Korean girl should have won in fencing match but due to time delay by UK referee it never happened. The controversy has not been shown on rascist british media. y?
Didn't see it. But I think the judges, know more about the rules than you.

Our racist media did show it actually.

Olympic Failure

July 30, 2012

I thought the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Olympics in London were absolutely awful — from the poorly done Industrial Revolution portion to the Queen appearing catatonic apparently from her parachute jump out of a helicopter. The whole presentation was absurd.

The athletes’ entrance and the torch lighting were done well, but Danny Boyle missed the mark with his inspiration of what such an event should hold for an audience of more than a billion people.

-- George Weiler, Woodstoc

http://articles.chic...hute-jump-torch

Americans View on Olympics in UK Capital 2012

london olymics is already full of controversy, paris should have hosted the olympics

Olympic Failure

July 30, 2012

I thought the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Olympics in London were absolutely awful — from the poorly done Industrial Revolution portion to the Queen appearing catatonic apparently from her parachute jump out of a helicopter. The whole presentation was absurd.

The athletes’ entrance and the torch lighting were done well, but Danny Boyle missed the mark with his inspiration of what such an event should hold for an audience of more than a billion people.

-- George Weiler, Woodstoc

http://articles.chic...hute-jump-torch

Americans View on Olympics in UK Capital 2012

the best part of the ceremony were the teams coming in :lol:

poor poor ceremony, so boring and lethargic

Well they are not. So deal with it.
Besides, Beijing was quite controversial. And that turned out okay.

your traffic killed one cyclist today such a shame

your traffic killed one cyclist today such a shame
Yep that bit wasn't bad.
Well I liked it. Any other insults you wanna hurl my way?

Yes, it was a shame. Your sarcasm is pretty scummy tbh.
If you wanna talk road safety then we are pretty much the best in the world.
Gonna get some more of your bum buddies to come gang up on me?
Keyboard warriors. :wave:

I don't know why China is so bad at the cycling events, we have so many bicycles here lol.

Anyway congratulations on the new World Record. :cheers:
Spose you just see it as a means of transport rather than a sport.
At least your good in everything else though eh? ;)
Cheers bro.

guys..no fighting please..post updates only..

India's Saina Nehwal progressed into semi final,Kashyap fought valiantly,but he lost his game..Jai Bhagwan lost his match..hope for shooting as Gagan Narang,Vijay Kumar(who progressed into qualification level 2 with joint 2nd position in rapid fire pistol 25 m) will be at tomorrow..plus,at today's midnight,Vijendra Kumar will fight his bout...

Spose you just see it as a means of transport rather than a sport.
At least your good in everything else though eh? ;)
Cheers bro.

That might be the impression some people have, but I can tell you it's not at all true. :P Especially when you consider our large population.

We are still playing catch-up in almost all areas compared to the developed world. But we are doing alright now, I just hope the trend continues. :)

Another best part of London Olympics was that industrial revolution in sports LOL. More or less industrial revloution is more invention of Muslim Empires, Roman, Japanese and American thingy than a British one. I donot understand what has NHS gotta to do with Olympics, the inventors in Greece would be shocked and so as the world was shocked.

The most ridiculous part was the near dead old Queen Elizabeth, that woman looked clumsy jumping from Helicopters like Batman lol.

Oh well, the Americans accused Chinese of drope and drugs and look who made the world media headlines it was the Briti's. Net the dots.

I have to agree with you, London Olympics have been the most clumsy, irrelevant, controversial and ridiculous ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom