What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have Usain Bolt and athletes from African countries to make it tough for the Americans. USA will get some extra medals in swimming so China must try to get the extra golds from diving.

All the best to my Chinese brothers for getting more gold medals. I think both US and China are racing towards number 1, but i think China is leading the game. I saw the medal tally in Hindu news paper today, I request the members to update latest medal reports here.

Not going to say total medals is all that matters, but thats a major metric of what the US has been looking at since the 1960's.

I guess you could go so far as to call it a 'seperate event' from most golds.

Minxia Wu should hopefully get Gold in the 3m springboard diving final, should make it 23 Gold for China. :china:

Current medal count

14kuz41.jpg

US leading by 2 gold, China leading by 1 overall.

Chen Ding is about to win gold in 20 km walk!

update

And he gets it!
hard *** celebrating for the last 3km!

rly? I wanted to watch it, but i though he will lose anyway. but i underestimated him. soooryyyyyyyyyyyy

Edit: Lol there are even 3 chinese in top 4. Didnt know we are that good in walking:yahoo:

Let me do a brief medal count during my absence:

Women Trampolin OUCH! 15th silver 10th Bronze
Badminton Women's Singles 21st Gold 16th silver
Badminton Women's double 22nd Gold - BRILLIANCE!
Men's 20km Race Walk 23rd Gold 11th Bronze = Great Walk! We captured the Gold, Bronze and 4th place!

Let me do a brief medal count during my absence:

Women Trampolin OUCH! 15th silver 10th Bronze
Badminton Women's Singles 21st Gold 16th silver
Badminton Women's double 22nd Gold - BRILLIANCE!
Men's 20km Race Walk 23rd Gold 11th Bronze = Great Walk! We captured the Gold, Bronze and 4th place!

Gold 23 Come on China. :china::china::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom