What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude wasn't even that far in front in the last 3 km and he was waving and high fiving the crowd! The commentators were like wtf?

He still had a few liters in his tank! Great Walk and Chen Ding is going to celebrate his birthday in a few hours time!

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

we are doing very well in the pool congrats to all our swimmers

I am also waiting

I will be watching both fencing and swimming

Let me do a brief medal count during my absence:

Women Trampolin OUCH! 15th silver 10th Bronze
Badminton Women's Singles 21st Gold 16th silver
Badminton Women's double 22nd Gold - BRILLIANCE!
Men's 20km Race Walk 23rd Gold 11th Bronze = Great Walk! We captured the Gold, Bronze and 4th place!

women trampoline is a really let down expected them to get gold, they just ruined my prediction early on we will get atleast 6 golds today :(

women trampoline is a really let down expected them to get gold, they just ruined my prediction early on we will get atleast 6 golds today :(

Credit to the Canadian. She did it well and deserved the Gold. Our 2 girls were not at their best! Tough luck! I have heard some very strange shrieks every time when our 2nd girl He Wenna was bouncing high. Anyone heard them?

The silver medalist (15th) Huang Shanshan:

1325335_M01.jpg

The bronze medallist (10th) He Wenna (the fiancee of our gymnast, Chen Yibing:

19433303476982_o.jpg

Img315445053.jpg

Credit to the Canadian. She did it well and deserved the Gold. Our 2 girls were not at their best! Tough luck! I have heard some very strange shrieks every time when our 2nd girl He Wenna was bouncing high. Anyone heard them?

The silver medalist (15th) Huang Shanshan:

1325335_M01.jpg

I didnt see the match but the shrieks could be the coaches whistle. Dong dong's coach whistled at the peak of each bounce.

I just saw the medal ceremony of shot put and had to laugh at those cupboard sized men holding a little bouquet of flowers. What an odd image! :D

YES! Our 24th Gold in Men's 1500m freestyle swimming and a new world record!

Sun Yang @14:31:02 A new world record The old record was set also by Sun in Shanghai World Championships 2011 @14:34.14

Congratulations!

Go China!
:china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom