What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it we actually won gold for gymnastics? OH YEA BABY!!!! KEEP GOING CHINA. The uniform with the dragons looks freaking awesome. We have some of the greatest athletes representing our country striving for the best podium spot. I salute my country sport men/women for doing their utmost best trying to win Olympic medals. There are plenty of white people and Indians looking down on us boy did we showed them back in Beijing.
We already have 9 gold medals and still going strong.

no need to feel anything for those pitiful chronic bashers! I have a truck load of negative psychic terms for their traits. Ignore those deviants as much as you can!

Oh.
Ah, no matter. In the Olympics quality beats quantity anyway, so China will be alright.

If you have the chance to host, you will let as many of your young athletes in to gain experience! I think every host does that! It is not Beijing's sole priviledge!

what a game, quite a drama for the Japanese team, and of course UK and Ukraine as well

the audience simply booed twice after the final results came out.

China wins 2nd straight Olympic gold in gymnastics
NANCY ARMOUR, AP National Writer
Updated 11:26 a.m., Monday, July 30, 2012

this is bound to happen when they put money ahead of the Olympic spirit, what a shame.

The Brits suck big time!

The Olympic cauldron after the flame had been extinguished last night. It was put out about 9pm and re-lit in its new position at 7.50am this morning

Relight our fire: Stunning Olympic flame doused, relocated and relit in new home... but this time there weren't a billion people watching

North Korea is 4th! I can't believe it.

And they took some of our Golds as well, like in the men's weightlifting. Though at least we got the Silver for it.

Same here never expected NK, but were dominating.

1z4a6xf.jpg

i believe she just set a new olympics record during the 200IM semi final. hope she can win another gold in tomorrow's final.

btw congrats to the Olympics 3m synchronized diving first-timer He Zi, and she is definitely one of the prettiest girls in the Chinese delegation

69d4f656jw1dk54gka4ncj.jpg

i believe she just set a new olympics record during the 200IM semi final. hope she can win another gold in tomorrow's final.

btw congrats to the Olympics 3m synchronized diving first-timer He Zi, and she is definitely one of the prettiest girls in the Chinese delegation

Wow! very cute, I would have her winning the gold every time. ;)

Same here never expected NK, but were dominating.

1z4a6xf.jpg

Here is the funny thing, in the Beijing 2008 Olympics, North Korea won a TOTAL of 2 Gold medals.

In the London 2012 Olympics, they already won 3 Gold medals in the first three days!

It will be annoying to have such a competitor rising out of nowhere.

CNN (sports illustrated in particular) never stops amusing me. not only did they make the medal count according to the total number of medals like other US media outlets do (which is an innovation by the us media since 2008), but they also deliberately falsified the results. they showed the correct results earlier and then changed it. pathetic.

156alc3.jpg

not sure whether or when they are going to correct that
2012 Olympics - London - SI.com

i hate NBC for what they do to the olympics broadcast in the states, but seems i have to go back to their website. they may delay the broadcast of the opening ceremony, but at least they stick to the real results.

Just wow...An Olympic level swimmer who looks like a model/actress. Some people have it all. Congratz on all the gold China.

Chinese gymnasts celebrate after winning in Gymnastics Artistic men's team final contest, at London 2012 Olympic Games in London, Britain, on July 30, 2012.
Chinese got gold in 2004 2008 2012 in Gymnastics Artistic men's team final contest
123498193_61n.jpg

Cao Yuan (back)/Zhang Yanquan of China compete during men's synchronised 10m platform event at the London 2012 Olympic Games in London, Britain, July 30, 2012.
123498193_71n.jpg

123498193_81n.jpg

123498193_91n.jpg

CNN (sports illustrated in particular) never stops amusing me. not only did they make the medal count according to the total number of medals like other US media outlets do (which is an innovation by the us media since 2008), but they also deliberately falsified the results. they showed the correct results earlier and then changed it. pathetic.

156alc3.jpg

not sure whether or when they are going to correct that
2012 Olympics - London - SI.com

i hate NBC for what they do to the olympics broadcast in the states, but seems i have to go back to their website. they may delay the broadcast of the opening ceremony, but at least they stick to the real results.

They got the medal counts correct for Japan, Italy and France.

:tsk:Only got it wrong for US and China.:nono: They think we are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom