What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA got 5 so far, since we will become extremely vulnerable against them in the track and field which will be hosted later of the sport event. :coffee:

Come on bro, you have also some medal hopes in T&F, one is that guy who runs the 110m hurdles - he is world class. :china:
Also medals to come in Diving and Gymnastics Inshallah.

I can't believe it we actually won gold for gymnastics? OH YEA BABY!!!! KEEP GOING CHINA. The uniform with the dragons looks freaking awesome. We have some of the greatest athletes representing our country striving for the best podium spot. I salute my country sport men/women for doing their utmost best trying to win Olympic medals. There are plenty of white people and Indians looking down on us boy did we showed them back in Beijing.
We already have 9 gold medals and still going strong.

Yeah, he swims at crazy speed! He deserves it! He beat Lochte soundly in the last leg!

I already knew Sun Yang isn't strong in the short distance, that's why i didn't expect him to win that gold medal.

Come on bro, you have also some medal hopes in T&F, one is that guy who runs the 110m hurdles - he is world class. :china:
Also medals to come in Diving and Gymnastics Inshallah.

I also hope Liu Xiang can win the gold medal since he is our only hope to win the gold medal in the track and field.

I already knew Sun Yang isn't strong in the short distance, that's why i didn't expect him to win that gold medal.

yup, Sun is a mid to long distance swimmer

I also hope Liu Xiang can win the gold medal since he is our only hope to win the gold medal in the track and field.

Robles, Merritt and Oliver are Liu's greatest rivals. We are poor in track and field

@ swimming:

Wu Peng missed 200m butterfly final. Chen Yin qualified!

So much pressure on Liu Xiang, lol.

We need more athletes in these fields so there isn't too much pressure on one person. And it will increase our chances too.

Current medal standings

1z4a6xf.jpg

Current medal standings

1z4a6xf.jpg

We are adding more Gold medals than the USA is every day, though the USA is adding more silver/bronze medals than we are.

Luckily it is always ranked by the number of Gold medals!

Track and field is going to be bad for us and good for the USA, I hope we keep our lead in the Gold at least.

We are adding more Gold medals than the USA is every day, though the USA is adding more silver/bronze medals than we are.

Track and field is going to be bad for us and good for the USA, I hope we keep our lead in the Gold at least.

Yup, where the US gets less Gold, they make it up with more Silvers and Bronze which brings them up to a greater total medals.

Why is China only competing with 380 athletes compared to the more then 600 in 2008?

Why is China only competing with 380 athletes compared to the more then 600 in 2008?

Being the host you can have events exempted for preliminary qualifications.

North Korea is 4th! I can't believe it.

And they took some of our Golds as well, like in the men's weightlifting. Though at least we got the Silver for it.

Our weighlighting athletes are not good enough this time around!

Haha it depends which world you are in. Last time the yankies were bragging they were no. 1 by pocketing the most medals!
They twist things according to their seasonal temperament like the emotional unstable or the iconic braggers as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom