What's new

lol to the indians who claim pakistani state breeds hate

They think USA attacked Afghanistan why not india attack pakistan let them know that pakistan is not afghanistan and more more capable than afghanistan to completely destroy india out of map may be pakistan would also whitewashed from map but people of 100 billion people would have destroy what a shame for india it will be if war comes both countries will be white washed

The point is not comparison with pakistan but they are more concerned with the life value of an Indian in comparison to a American. Why our government does not take any action when they see and say it originated from Pakistan. And Sushma Swaraj is very much right that there is something called diplomacy and everything cannot be solved into battlefield. People are more concerned with the inefficiency of Indian gov then going to war with Pakistan.

They are just young minds curious with the things going around.

The point is not comparison with pakistan but they are more concerned with the life value of an Indian in comparison to a American. Why our government does not take any action when they see and say it originated from Pakistan. And Sushma Swaraj is very much right that there is something called diplomacy and everything cannot be solved into battlefield. People are more concerned with the inefficiency of Indian gov then going to war with Pakistan.

They are just young minds curious with the things going around.

sir pakistan is not afghanistan on which you Attack when you want we are sovrenntgh country we have our own armed forces own govt we are not Afghans who lives in rocks and as you dont scare from pakistan i can gurantee you no one in pakistan scred of india if you go to pakistan NWFP you will see gun with them with 5 years child they will defend pakistan if you dare to just touch one inch of our soil and one more thing some of attacks on pakistan is also financed from india never forget too app bhi koi doodh ka dhula hue nahe ho

sir pakistan is not afghanistan on which you Attack when you want we are sovrenntgh country we have our own armed forces own govt we are not Afghans who lives in rocks and as you dont scare from pakistan i can gurantee you no one in pakistan scred of india if you go to pakistan NWFP you will see gun with them with 5 years child they will defend pakistan if you dare to just touch one inch of our soil and one more thing some of attacks on pakistan is also financed from india never forget too app bhi koi doodh ka dhula hue nahe ho

I think you did not get my point. No one considers Pakistan as Afghanistan neither has any one doubts about the nationalism or patriotism of Pakistanis. The thing is the inefficiency of the Indian government. The American attack is just used as context what the Indian government did in response when we were attacked and when they claim to have its origins in Pakistan. And i dont think they are wrong in asking them. If the GOI claims that there are camps in Pakistan and are not in interest of Indians then what they have done. Every Indian has the right to ask the government that. I dont think that this is wrong also.

And by the way i am not sir i am mam but divya will do fine not used of prefixes with my name.

She mentioned that it is not a matter of Pakistan = Afghanistan but the situation and other concerns.

These kids are innocent and they feel pain, agony, joy sorrow etc.. If they have admitted terrorist attacks this behavior is bound to happen..

I love my country and yes I would proudly say that I am not afraid of Pakistan or so to speak "USA"..

Will you say that "you are afraid of India". That's being a coward, and your mother land expect you to love her and kill all fears when it comes on her survival...

Thanks...

Super Falcon,

Sir no one is saying Pakistan is Afghanistan, answer me one question... Will you just sit and give up if USA attacks your country? Will you not try to save it till last drop of blood left in you? Even though you are not Russia or China. Will that stop you from doing so?

Many Indians still don't know the number of zeros at the end of million and billion. As long as our school books follows Indian numerical system i.e, lacks and crores, the confusion will exists.

Many people still believe in a notion that lakh = million and crore = billion as our Sushma jee. :D

Many Indians still don't know the number of zeros at the end of million and billion. As long as our school books follows Indian numerical system i.e, lacks and crores, the confusion will exists.

Many people still believe in a notion that lakh = million and crore = billion as our Sushma jee. :D

If she knew the diffrence what the hell will she be doing in politics?:lol:

I must say today's kids are much smarter than previous ones...they have put Sushma in a tight spot many a times

Yes,Pakistanis might not be scared,because they must be patriotic,as we are.
:D

But use google to the fullest and then take out conclusion of the future wars.
Compare indian economy,military,air force and navy with Pakistan.
The realism needs to be interpreted in thoughts.

Typical noobiest statement, welcome to the forum, hope you learn soon for your own sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom