What's new

Loitering ammunition from UAE Adasi Halcon Edge QX Shadow family drone UAV unmanned aerial vehicle

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan

He mentioned the QX gravity launched missiles have a camera on it.

I think that is what the Halcon tv seeker was for in my opinion. The seeker can lock on targets and achieve 1 meter cep.
1620088642942.png

Locking the target

Screenshot_20210503-204825_YouTube.jpg

View from missile camera

Screenshot_20210503-204917_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
This is essential and really effective which means every soldier can end a boring standoff that can drag since every soldier has his own loitering munition this is next generation future doctrine.. The video was informative

fitted with explosives.

If you watch the video you will understand the purpose.. It is like a drone gun for every individual soldier.. What does a soldier carry? A gun, knife, ammos, vests, grenades, pistols etc etc but this loitering ammunition comes in that package as essential for what every soldier carries hence the size had to be small and no this is not the drone army operates but this is loitering munition operated by individual soldiers on the ground.. They can use it to end a boring stand-off and ending fleeing entities exploding their trucks but it is most essential for ending stand-offs... This is next level stuff and future doctrine every soldier has his own loitering munition

This is essential and really effective which means every soldier can end a boring standoff that can drag since every soldier has his own loitering munition this is next generation future doctrine.. The video was informative

I agree it is effective in the use against stalemate fire exchanges or hostage taking incidents

I agree it is effective in the use against stalemate fire exchanges or hostage taking incidents
And snipers, armored vehicles, people in cover, etc.

Basically it can act as a squads mini close air support and is easy to operate.

Missiles it dropped use TV seeker guidance and an accuracy of 1 meter which is great and allows a small warhead to take out a relatively large target.

And snipers, armored vehicles, people in cover, etc.

Basically it can act as a squads mini close air support and is easy to operate.

Missiles it dropped use TV seeker guidance and an accuracy of 1 meter which is great and allows a small warhead to take out a relatively large target.

How large is the payload in KG?

Back
Top Bottom