What's new

Lockheed to begin supplying F-16 wings from Indian plant in 2020

Pakistan doob hi kyun na jai under PTI, PTI will never accept responsibility for anything.
I am not into party bazi...but the thieves tagt have robbed this nation since its creation need to be taken to task as well as their supporters.

Light fighter...short legged....less room for improvement.
Azm is just a back light of truck,i am sceptical about it.
People said jf17 cant be done.
Are you an aerospace engineer? Your three points are nit valid. Block 3 indicates itterative improvements and significant development. It was designed to be a light fighter. It's not going to turn inti a heavy fighter.
Re your comment on project azm...that's just Pakistani mindset. We cant do anything must buy from gora shahib. Sorry but you will see

Re your comment on project azm...that's just Pakistani mindset. We cant do anything must buy from gora shahib. Sorry but you will see
Pakistan doesn't have fabtech for required electronics and material neither we have anything related to power plants.
There are dozen vendors of former and only 3 major Aero Engine makers.
Chinese after investing 100 billion USD are still struggling to have a ecent engine,what makes you think we can master that over night?
Pakistan is capable of designing an airframe but beyond that it's out of our reach.
People said jf17 cant be done.
Are you an aerospace engineer? Your three points are nit valid. Block 3 indicates itterative improvements and significant development. It was designed to be a light fighter. It's not going to turn inti a heavy fighter.
Nobody said that,improvements to BLK3 can only be made as cost and space allows them to be made.It's a potent fighter but short legged probably a CFT or spine would solve that issue.
With due respect it's you who said that,it can replace a medium weight fighter.

Pakistan doesn't have fabtech for required electronics and material neither we have anything related to power plants.
There are dozen vendors of former and only 3 major Aero Engine makers.
Chinese after investing 100 billion USD are still struggling to have a ecent engine,what makes you think we can master that over night?
Pakistan is capable of designing an airframe but beyond that it's out of our reach.

Nobody said that,improvements to BLK3 can only be made as cost and space allows them to be made.It's a potent fighter but short legged probably a CFT or spine would solve that issue.
With due respect it's you who said that,it can replace a medium weight fighter.
Oh dear. Glad is half full if not empty.
Well we are both here.
Pakistan is rubbish. Can't do anything. Had no money. Has no tech. No industry etc.

Can you please show me exactly where is used the words
It can replace a medium fighter?

Oh dear. Glad is half full if not empty.
Well we are both here.
Pakistan is rubbish. Can't do anything. Had no money. Has no tech. No industry etc.
For heaven sake,excuse me.We can do lot of things but we can't produce Turbines and cutting edge electronics.
May be they are thinking of making an airframe and buying everything else or just buy J-31and tailoring it for own needs and naming it Azm.
It can replace a medium fighter?
It can if we add few hundrad more of combat radius and jamming proof datalink for coms with AWACS.
It's a potent fighter in it's class but has it's own short commings.

Should have been Pakistan's place, but thanks to Government policies, even Auto industries are closing and cutting down plants.
There is no local or foreign demand for costly japenese sub par cars..whose fault is that

u.s is dumping its f16 in india,i think in coming years f16 will become obsolete due to 5gen jets and further development of 6gen platform.Pakistan should also move a head of f16 towards 5gen platform.u.s wants to compete russian jets to get greater share of market in 3rd world poor nations so in order to reduce costs they are making jets in india so they become cheaper
No

they will operate them but for attacking thirdworld countries and those groups which have no proper airforce and airdefenses but for powerful countries they will become ineffective
USAF will operate F-16s till mid 40s. There are still a lot of orders for F-16.

they will operate them but for attacking thirdworld countries and those groups which have no proper airforce and airdefenses but for powerful countries they will become ineffective
You have a biased view due to the news.
F-16 is still a very potent fighter jet. With APG/83 AESA its very dangerous.

o well.. guess our f-16s will get wings made in India for next 10 years... F-16s retire in 2030 right?

i not think it is much capable against good fighter jets,i have seen multiple videos in airshows where mirage 2000 remained in dominant position against f16 during simulated dogfight and rafale is much better than mirage 2000 so f16 will not be much effective against it,up gradation is not limited to f16 other jets are also upgrading
You have a biased view due to the news.
F-16 is still a very potent fighter jet. With APG/83 AESA its very dangerous.

i not think it is much capable against good fighter jets,i have seen multiple videos in airshows where mirage 2000 remained in dominant position against f16 during simulated dogfight and rafale is much better than mirage 2000 so f16 will not be much effective against it,up gradation is not limited to f16 other jets are also upgrading
Mirage 2000 production has been stopped. the F-16's hasn't.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom