What's new

Lockheed Martin plans India-centred global supply chain

i dont watch torrent sites i watch only youtube cause its easy :pleasantry:

waise janab aef sollah ke barre me tabadlla e khayaal karne ki zehmat farmayenge to behter hoga :yes4:

Jtna tu urdu bol raha hai ..

Lagta hai, kissi ne taaza taaza teeka lagaya hai tujh ko.

Teeka lagwa, teri marzi ..
Lekin pehla haq toh mera tha na ?

Itna wait kiya hai mein ne ..

i dont watch torrent sites i watch only youtube cause its easy :pleasantry:

waise janab aef sollah ke barre me tabadlla e khayaal karne ki zehmat farmayenge to behter hoga :yes4:

Bohat ,, ashiq hein aaj kal mother india ke ..

Bohat line mein hein .. is doodh ka makhan nikaalne ko

But the Question is did IAF want it?? Lockhead is trying hard to sell India and milk the cash :D :D :D

You think IAF would be unhappy replacing their MIG-21s with F-16 Block 70? Are you really serious?

No Tot(Engine tech)=No F-16

Why? F-16s under DTTI would come along with engine assembly. SAAB cannot even promise engine assembly.

Jtna tu urdu bol raha hai ..

Lagta hai, kissi ne taaza taaza teeka lagaya hai tujh ko.

Teeka lagwa, teri marzi ..
Lekin pehla haq toh mera tha na ?

Itna wait kiya hai mein ne ..

Bohat ,, ashiq hein aaj kal mother india ke ..

Bohat line mein hein .. is doodh ka makhan nikaalne ko
chachha hamko teekha laggane waale abhee tak to koi milla nahee per khair dekhte hain :sarcastic:

mudda ki baat ye hai ki IAF shurru se hi aef sollah ki justju me thaa per baat ben nahi rahi thee per kuch hamari sahee chaalon se aur kuch amrika ki majbooriyon se to kuch aapki himaakatto se baat bann gayee aur ab hum jo aapka sabse taqatwar hatyaar thaa hum uske aur mazeed behter namoone ko apke hi khilaf istemaal karenege ... kaho kaisee rahee :haha:

Why would we purchase F-16s ?

We already have Russia and French planes. Let's stick to these countries ? Especially when the Pakistanis already have these. If we really need a single engine fighter, then we should go for Gripen.

If they just wish to manufacture here then that's a different story.

THIS DEAL LOOKS VERY LIKELY at the moment there so many reasons why it is guaranteed to happen

1. There is only one other competitor and that is the Gripen. Remember india wants a single engine fighter it already has 350 twin engined flankers & soon rafale.

2,. India needs jets very very quickly AND Lockheed can supply and set up plants in india twice as fast as GRIPEN.

3 The 21st century is all about a new USA/INDIA alliance and this will simply enhance and embed that alliance.

4. The F16/70 will be the most advanced falcon ever built AND whilst its no F35 it is a quatum leap over trhe planes it will replace ie MIG21 /27 maybe even MIG29 ..

5. India WILL OBTAIN crucial American know how of how to mass manufacture war planes usuing USA machines and management te4chiques as well TOT. All of this wil boost indian LCA and beyond AMCA production post 2025

6. COST wise the block70 will be 50% cheaper thjan buying rafale and the French did not wish to sert up plants in india or provide the TOT that india demanded.

7. IT will compoletely KILL THE F16 IN PAF as a suitable trump card fighter. THIS ALONE is worth spending $20 billion on 140 F16/70................. For PAKISTAN THE F16 is the answer to every challenge every question .

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES if the entire production programme and servicing of F16 moved to india

it would be incredible

We already have Russia and French planes. Let's stick to these countries ? Especially when the Pakistanis already have these. If we really need a single engine fighter, then we should go for Gripen.

India would get both F-16s under DTTI and Gripens under MII.

You think IAF would be unhappy replacing their MIG-21s with F-16 Block 70? Are you really serious?

Why? F-16s under DTTI would come along with engine assembly. SAAB cannot even promise engine assembly.

didn't saw any positive gesture about it from IAF side

trust me sirji F16 Blk70/72 is what we were waiting all along

1. it has the best Radar and avionocks package

2. it has the best and most compact EW+ECM+Jammer system other than F22 or F35

3. It has the best on board compouter hardware and softwares and DATALINK capacity

4. No other fighter can be mass produced in such a short time as F16 by LM SAAB cant even dream and LM is transferring all that production line , toolins , rigs and facilities to india and has agreed for fast track basis training of owr technecians & experts

5.F16 has the most cost effective and leathel and diverse weapons package of any fighter jet in the world today

These F16 will have Aesa, better engines so they will be superior to Pakistani F16s. We have to remember that India will replace the Mig 21s with F16. This will be a big challenge for Pakistan.

These F16 will have Aesa, better engines so they will be superior to Pakistani F16s. We have to remember that India will replace the Mig 21s with F16. This will be a big challenge for Pakistan.
well not any AESA but third gen GaN based AESA radar and GaN AESA based Jammer and combined and compact EW& ECM and avioniks suite which is compact than Blk52 but is at least 4X times as powerfull but uses same amount of energy and have much much better cooling and heat management technilogies on board

Back
Top Bottom