What's new

Lockheed Martin Offers To Manufacture Over 400 F-16 Aircraft In Indian Facility

Why don't produce 200 crore F16s in India? 1 eff sola for every pajeet & pajeetri to invade PakiStan. :D

If that is the case and when PAF F-16 Block 52+ would require an upgrade, then the Indian government should not object to it.....

Weird that once a GD factory was proposed at Pakistan in the mid 1980s for producing Vipers.....don't know if that went to Turkey or South Korea....

On the side note....I know 2 Pakistani Viper jocks who are getting ready for the Block 70s once they get delivered...

Cheap labour at producing omillions.....profit gains for an American company at the opportunity cost of the Indian government getting an acceptance pat on the back from the Americans....

Lockheed Martin are not there to HELP India....they have their own interests first....
Similar jocks were sidelined in the UAE desert falcons. Now however upon some clever paperwork it looks like its going through.

IAF can't get more dumb if they go for F-16. Also, MoD should make sure we don't procure any major weapons systems from US cuz they may impose sanctions if things don't go their way

jsut because of stop gap you want us to be blackmailed humiliated and insulted by USA sir ? not good idea . we have enough of 4th gen fighters now almost 200 .

Imran bhai threat level tu check karen ap neighborhood mai ...
200+ MKI , 36 Rafale , 40 M2k , and 50+ Mig29 ..
we need more F-16's , we have training , equipment , and experience with them , i do know America behave cocky but i guess every good weapon comes with some Pros and CONS ..

Similar jocks were sidelined in the UAE desert falcons. Now however upon some clever paperwork it looks like its going through.
No they were not. I personally know this as we as a family were going to move to a new base near Abu Dhabi and then the UAE deal fell through that only American authorized personnel other than Emiratis were to operate the Desert Falcons. That is American ONLY....not Belgians, Israelis, South Africans.....(other than that one Brit who happened to have a US passport and was involved with the program in its early days)....

Hence Pakistanis and Turks were completely out of the question. To facilitate for the large requirement of Viper drivers for the UAE, numerous students were sent to train at Turkey, USA and Bahrain prior to their transition onto the Block 60s.

And Emiratis have plenty of their own people now to fly the Block 60s, with their own instructor pilots. Military service has become mandatory for males in the UAE, so they'll have the right pool of people.....

Last edited:
Good deal , why not ??????????????/

Yep, but only with 100% unconditional TOT, else they are free to find any other country for their almost obsolete bird assembly line. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Imran bhai threat level tu check karen ap neighborhood mai ...
200+ MKI , 36 Rafale , 40 M2k , and 50+ Mig29 ..
we need more F-16's , we have training , equipment , and experience with them , i do know America behave cocky but i guess every good weapon comes with some Pros and CONS ..

1) At least 50% are required on Chinese front too i.e 150 out of 300

2) Due to low availability rates, only 1/3 of these fighters are available during conflict i.e only 50 out of the 150 fighters would be available against Pakistan.

1) At least 50% are required on Chinese front too i.e 150 out of 300

2) Due to low availability rates, only 1/3 of these fighters are available during conflict i.e only 50 out of the 150 fighters would be available against Pakistan.
This is propaganda of Indian airforce just to get more fighter ,
They plays low to create panic in media to convince nation about more fighter deals.

If they sell it to Pakistan , paf can easily put an order for 36 block 52's to keep production lines working for another 3-5 years . But America is just been dick to Pakistan .
First get your helicopter. They put it in stores

No they were not. I personally know this as we as a family were going to move to a new base near Abu Dhabi and then the UAE deal fell through that only American authorized personnel other than Emiratis were to operate the Desert Falcons. That is American ONLY....not Belgians, Israelis, South Africans.....(other than that one Brit who happened to have a US passport and was involved with the program in its early days)....

Hence Pakistanis and Turks were completely out of the question. To facilitate for the large requirement of Viper drivers for the UAE, numerous students were sent to train at Turkey, USA and Bahrain prior to their transition onto the Block 60s.

And Emiratis have plenty of their own people now to fly the Block 60s, with their own instructor pilots. Military service has become mandatory for males in the UAE, so they'll have the right pool of people.....
That’s what I said(but should have clarified), the UAE deal fell through but now with Bahrain looks like it’s working out.

I doubt that this venture will go beyond few steps as after the recent deals of S-400, 6 atomic power plants, 4 frigates, etc. CAATSA will kick in sooner or later.

Also how they will integrate S-400 & critical American technologies in their aircrafts?

now India should not ever even dream of F-35 until atleast 2035!!!

Sir, s400 is a SAM it’s a giant missile. It is not meant for aircraft’s

That’s what I said(but should have clarified), the UAE deal fell through but now with Bahrain looks like it’s working out.
The Bahraini deal did not have any restrictions. The retired PAF pilots will not have an issue with that. They got civilian IPs from US and even one guy from Zimbabwe instructing there.

If they sell it to Pakistan , paf can easily put an order for 36 block 52's to keep production lines working for another 3-5 years . But America is just been dick to Pakistan .
Time to move on. F86 were excellent..mm alam 5 kills in a minute but we had to retire them. Time to move on from f16

Back
Top Bottom